----- Chapter 1: The Beginning of an adventure -----

Licorice cookie boredly stared at the TV screen, his right hand supporting his cheek as he rested his head. He was sitting on a large purple sofa with his Edgy-AF Comrade, Dark choco cookie. Who was holding a Black and red urn containing the ashes of his deceased father: Dark Cocoa cookie. The two were watching an episode of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Poison mushroom cookie accompanied them. but rather than watching Sinji getting his sorry ass whooped, he was instead on the floor surrounded by crayons, drawing a picture of pomegranate cookie. As for pomegranate herself: She was nowhere in the scene for she had gone to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Every minute, Poison mushroom cookie would lift his head from his work to look at the clock that was next to the TV, and then would continue to draw. Why was he doing this? It was because today was very special. Today was the day that pomegranate cookie would finally return from Hogwarts and reunite with her fellow cookies of darkness. Not a single word was spoken amongst the three as they were all occupied with something. The only sounds that emanated in the room were the sounds from the TV and the scribbling from poison mushroom cookie's crayons. Other than that, everything was peaceful.
Until...

BOOM! Suddenly there was a large explosion which sent the three cookies flying. One by one they slammed against the wall and plummeted to the floor like birds hitting a window. As they all struggled to recover themselves, they noticed a strange figure that looked rather familiar but couldn't be recognized due to the large amount of smoke that filled the room. As the smoke finally cleared, the three edglord cookies gasp. It was pomegranate cookie! But she looked very different. For starters, she was wearing a Bitch ton of black eyeliner. her leaf earrings had been replaced by large pentagrams and her normally Religious attire was replaced with a dark gown with red lace. From the looks of it, she looked as if a Party city and a Hot Topic threw up on her at the same time. Everyone stared at her, their eyes seeming like they were going to pop out of their heads and their jaws agape. Suddenly licorice snapped out of his stupor and managed to break the silence. 

"POMEGRANATE COOKIE!?". Licorice cookie yelled. "WHAT THE FRICK FRACK HAPPENED TO YOU!?". "Oh, I'm glad you noticed my new look.". Said pomegranate cookie as she flipped her hair to the side like the emo girl boss she was. "I gave myself a little makeover for this special occasion before I got here.". She took out a wand that glowed with red energy. "After learning many things at Hogwarts I have been able to use my magic to its full potential, And now I can finally Avada Kedavra the shit out of all your sorry asses!". She said with twisted triumph as she charged up her wand and pointed at Licorice. "AND I'M STARTING WITH YOU LICORICE COOKIE!!".

Licorice cookie barely had enough time to roll like a barrel out of the way before the blast of energy Vaporized him. With quick haste, he grabs Mushroom by the scruff and skedaddled like Mr. Krabs after committing tax evasion. Dark Choco followed suit. Soon the three cookies were high tailing away from their crazed companion like a poor anime protagonist running from his Psycho bitch yandere EX-girlfriend. "Come back you little shits!". Screamed pomegranate cookie uncharacteristically. Blasts of red energy shot randomly from her wand trying to hit her targets but always seeming to miss. "We need to get the hell out of here!". Screamed Dark choco cookie. "H-HOW??". cried Poison mushroom cookie as he flailed around like a ragdoll in Garry's Mod. Suddenly, Licorice cookie gets an idea. "T-THE CAR!". He screamed. "Dark Choco You Distract Pomegranate cookie I'll go start the car in the garage!". Dark choco Nodded. Soon, he started to throw objects at Pomegranate cookie to put off her aim, while Licorice and Mushroom Booked it to the garage. At one point Lobster cookie came out of his room to investigate the commotion, but it was mostly because it was interrupting his boning session with his THICC girlfriend, Mocha ray cookie. "Hey what the hell is goi-". But before he could say anything more, Dark choco cookie grabbed Lobster by the throat and yeeted the poor bastard like the baby penguin from Mario 64. In a flash, Lobster cookie was Avada Kedavrae'd into a Red lobster special. And so was Mocha ray cookie For there could be no witnesses.

Meanwhile in the garage: Licorice cookie was attempting to get the car to work, however, due to its years of being dormant it seemed getting it to start wouldn't be so easy. "Come on...come on... WORK YOU PIECE OF JUNK!". Scream Licorice cookie as he continuously turned the keys into the ignition. Poison mushroom sat in the back of the car strapped to a baby seat, Shaking like a kid overdosed on pixie sticks. "L-l-licorice...why is Pomegranate cookie trying to... to-". "Don't think about it too much kid". Interrupted Licorice cookie, trying to keep mushroom cookie calm. Finally, after some time, the engine finally roared to life and just in time. Because as soon as it started Dark choco Burst through the door of the garage entrance like that big bird vine. "START THE FUCKING CAR!!". He screamed. Dark choco ran to the car, got in, and slammed the door loudly; which startled Poison mushroom cookie. Licorice didn't waste any time. He stepped on the gas as hard as he could and soon was out of the garage and on the road burning rubber like the GAS GAS GAS music video.

They watched as the house got smaller and smaller and they thought they were in the clear. But they were wrong. As soon as they let their guard down, they heard a loud BANG coming from the top of the car. It was Pomegranate cookie, and she was Pissed. She screamed like a banshee as she punched the car's left window. Licorice Panicked. He tried to steer the car through wiggly lines, trying to get Pomegranate cookie to lose balance. But she seemed to hold onto the car tightly. Suddenly Dark choco had an idea. "Licorice on my word I need you to make a sharp u-turn.". Dark choco commanded. Licorice was going to protest. but considering the circumstances of the situation, Any idea would be helpful. Pomegranate cookie continued to pound on the window. "Wait for it...". Cracks began to form on the window. "Wait for it...". "COME ON DARK CHOCO I REALLY CAN'T MAKE A U-TURN IF I'M AVADA KEDAVRA'D-". 

The glass gives way and shatters into pieces. At that moment Dark Choco took out his urn and opened it, grabbing a handful of his father's ashes. "Sorry dad..". he whispered, as he chugged the burnt remains of his father at the crazed cookie. Pomegranate cookie Screamed in both disgust and pain as the ashes Blinded her. "NOW!". Commanded Dark choco. And with that, Licorice made a Sharp U-Turn that was so sharp it would've made a pogger Deja vu meme if somebody caught it on camera. Pomegranate cookie Went flying, tumbling down the road like an angsty tumbleweed.

At least when the cookies finally knew they were far away from Pomegranate cookie, they parked near a forest. The three sat there trying to relax all their tense muscles. Afterward, they all let out an equally relieved sigh. For a moment. Everything was quiet... until poison mushroom broke the silence. "L-Licorice cookie...?". Slowly Licorice turned his head to face poison mushroom. His eyes were full of fear. "W-we're not... going back...are we?". Licorice sighed heavily. "No kid... we aren't". Silence again. "Look I know this is kinda scary... but... we have each other... and... and we'll figure something out...". "Licorice...?" . piped up mushroom. "Yeah?". "Can we get Mcdonalds?"

...

"Sure kiddo, we could all use it". And with that. Licorice started up the car. And they slowly drove off. Their new adventure awaits ahead.