----Sub-Chapter 2- Poison mushroom cookie's POV----

Poison mushroom cookie had to find the clerk. No doubt about it. He knew something the others didn't, something he had hid from them for so long. And it seemed that after all that had happened, he could no longer hide this secret. He wasn't sure how they would react, but he had to get this burden off his chest...No matter what.

He walked through the dark halls, silent as a mouse. Though he was walking differently. Rather than doing his usual "Mushroom shuffle" as he called it, he was walking more refined-like with his hands behind his back. It was like he was a whole new different person. He walked through the hotel's corridor and down the stairs until he made it back to the check-out room. The clerk wasn't there anymore. Instead, on the desk was a small piece of paper. On it read: "Gone on break, out in the back.". Mushroom cookie stared at the little sign for a moment. He looked around the room and noticed a small lamp on the table. Without hesitation he grabbed it by the handle and smashed it onto the ground, The sound of glass shattering echoed in the room. Perfect, just what he needed. Now that he was all set, it was time to pay the clerk... a visit. He made his exit from the motel, clutching onto the broken lamp. Even if he looked as threatening as a Kirby plushie with a barbie knife, if you saw him in an alley in the middle of the night, you would know that something wasn't right. Mushroom walked through the dark, looking left and right for this certain cookie. Eventually, he found the cookie we had been searching for. There, smoking a cigarette behind a trash can, was the clerk. Mushroom wasted no time and put his plan into motion. "Well... look at what we have here...". Said mushroom cookie. But his voice was vastly different. Instead of his normal scruffy almost cute-sounding voice, it was replaced with a deep voice filled with cold venom with a slight heavy Russian accent to it.

The clerk immediately jolted in shock and quickly spun around. "W-Whos there??". Stuttered the clerk. But he saw nobody. "I-i-i know your there.... SHOW YOURSELF!". He screamed as he clenched his fingerless hands into a fist ready to defend himself. "If you insist...". And with that, Poison mushroom emerged from the darkness. "Surprise Motherfucker.". He growled as he stepped closer and closer. The clerk couldn't move, he tried to get his legs to work but they were glued to the floor. All he could do was stand there and watch as the cookie approached him. "L-l-look... I don't want any trouble...". Said the clerk as he backed up against a wall. "I just want to finish my shift... and go home... is that too much to ask..?". Poison mushroom had stared at the clerk for a moment, then without warning, he brought the broken end of the lamp near his neck. "Perhaps it is...". Mushroom said condescendingly. "But maybe if you choose to cooperate i MIGHT just let you live.". The cookie stared at the sharp blades and gulped loudly. "S-s-s-sure bud...". Said the clerk.

"Good.". Mushroom replied as he slightly lowered the broken lamp. "All I need you to do is answer this question and then I'll let you go, does that sound good?". "Y-yes..". Spoke up the clerk. Mushroom cleared his throat and gestured for him to crouch down so he could be eye to eye with him. The clerk did so without hesitation. Then poison mushroom spoke. "Are they here?". The clerk didn't respond and only stared at mushroom confused. Mushroom in response only groaned and brought the shards back near his throat. "WELL?". He asked, annoyed. Immediately the clerk began to panic. "L-Listen I don't know what you mean! I need you to be more specific here!". He retorted. Mushroom rolled his eyes. "Alright, you want me to be specific? Fine I'll be specific...". And with that slashed the lamp shards against the clerk's cheek, causing him to reflectively cover the cut with his hand. He was about to let out a scream but managed to stop himself before he did. For he knew what would happen if he did. Mushroom seemed unaffected by this and so he continued. "Did you happen to meet a group of cookies that checked in earlier? And one of them happened to have... say a long blonde braided ponytail?". Mushroom questioned. The clerk's eyes widened. "W-wait... do you mean-". "What was I not specific enough?". Mushroom threatened as he pushed the shard barley close to the clerk's right cheek. "N-NO!, SIR! I-I understand!". The clerk said hastily.

Poison mushroom slowly lowered the lamp again, seeming more calm and relaxed. "Well good... which room are they in?". The clerk paused for a second. "Uh... OH! Room 422...". He answered. There was a brief moment of silence for a moment. "Thank you!". Mushroom said now using his cutesy childish voice. "I think we're done here, you can go now!". And with that, the clerk breathed a sigh of utter relief and slowly started to back away from the mushroom cookie. "OH! And one more thing!". The clerk turned around. "If me and my gang hear you telling ANYBODY about what happened....". He piped in a sickly sweet voice. "We'll put you 6 feet under with all the other traitors.". He said in his Cold Russian heavy voice as he stared at the clerk down. "Understood?". Asked the sweet voice. "...y-yeah... don't.. Worry about it...". Trailed the clerk. And with that, he hightailed it and ran as fast as he could. Poison Mushroom just watched as he saw the clerk run away like a sissy girl.

He chuckled a little. "Ahhh, get them every time...". And with that. Poison mushroom cookie dropped the lamp and waddled happily back to his room. There he got back into bed and went back to sleep. He would sleep like a baby that night.

Dreaming about what was to come, tomorrow...