"Matching Sweaters" - 6

"Matching Sweaters"

Jimmy's Perspective:

I was with Scott, we were both hanging out at his parent's house for this years holidays, We were all exchanging our gifts with the rest of Scott's family, I got a pair of socks, and a Plushie.

When it was Mrs.Smajor's turn to give out her gifts, she randomly ran into the kitchen and came back with two white boxes, it turns out it was for me and Scott; she told us to go get changed, I suppose she has given us clothing; I stared at Scott in confusion and just obeyed, not wanting to be rude and went upstairs to change.

I came back downstairs to see a flustered Scott, it turns out Mrs.Smajor made both us matching sweaters, saying "I'm his" & "He's mine"

I finally understand, the confusion disappears, I started to laughed at Scott from his flustered actions.

"I love it!" I declared, giving a passionate pose

"Really-?" Scott said in a embarrassed tone

I noticed Scott was embarrassed from the sweater, I decided to take action.

"We both love it! Mrs.Smajor" I tried to convince her that me and Scott both loved the sweaters, even though they were kinda cheesy.

"I'm glad and knew you two would love the gift! I sewed it myself, it was such a challenge."

All three of us went back into the living room, Mrs.Smajor moved on & continued to Scott's Dad & uncle's gift.

Early Christmas gift! No mistletoe today.

Sorry for the short oneshot, writers & Art block along with it.