Meeting ???

[XXX street, 9.00 p.m.]

??? is no normal people but they're not one of those 'pick me' girls or boys. They used up all of their power after closing up the portal behind them. Since they're now a normal human being, no longer a ghost or a god, they can now settle down in this world.

"Finally a place where I can live out for the rest of my life." The figure said, standing beside the sidewalk looking at the cars that were passing by.

"No demons, no ghost, no aliens, no weird looking creatures, nothing abnormal. Just this peaceful world and me." 

The figure became clear, revealing a [boy/girl] wearing a cape over their [shirt/skirt] staring into a distance. 

It's our (not) one but only (famous in a lot of  X reader/reader inserts stories) [Y/N]!

"No more dumb brothers in my way! Yay!" as the [boy/girl] cheered loudly a 'random' passerby who just exit the shop look at them weirdly.

Passerby (a character you  readers will know in the future): "What a weirdo."

[Y/N] turn their head to see who was telling them that and saw a short hair man holding his groceries in one hand while holding his phone with the other. 

Any normal people would look at them for a second (the passerby) and continue what they were doing. Unlike [Y/N] who came up with a long description of who this 'passerby' might be.

'He just called me a weirdo but didn't look shock just like he had seen this a lot. I know that normal people would said the same but he's no normal person. From the looks of it, he was buying groceries for himself and then saw me, a weirdo who is yelling for no reason. 

And how did I know that the groceries was for himself? Cause the amount of things that is in the bag was enough for to last a person for about 2 weeks. This man is also holding a phone it's either he was checking his massages, scrolling through videos or reading a novel. It's most likely the last option since I didn't  heard any sounds when he was passing by and people wouldn't stayed up that late just to send a message.

In conclusion, this man is a novel reader who lives by himself and was on his way home but he met a weirdo [cough (Y/N) cough] yelling random things but didn't expect this weirdo would turn to look at him after he made that comment. Mm, he definitely got the main villain character personality if he's in an anime or a story. '

[Author: Achoo!]

"What are you looking at?" The man got uncomfortable with the look that [Y/N] is giving right now.

[Y/N] snapped out of their thoughts and apologize to the man.

"Sorry sorry, I was thinking about something. I didn't mean to scared you like that." they gave the man an apologetic smile.

The man: "It's fine, you look like this is you're first time being here. I suppose you live in some remote area where people likes to shout at each other to communicate." 

An imaginary arrow with the word remote area stabbed [Y/N]'s back.

Excuse you, I was trap in a school, went to the most high-class prison, got teleport in a world with demons and a Hee hee man, went to space, got send in a hero school in another universe, then went to hell after that a world with tiny trolls, then visited my ninja granddaughter and my other self! Which one of them were remote area?!

Of course [Y/N] didn't said it out loud because anyone with a right mind would think that is just a made up story and tell them to stay far away from them.

"Yeah..." The [boy/girl] sulked.

The man saw this but didn't said anything about it so he just turn around and walked away. 

[Y/N] noticed and asked.

"What's your name?"

The man face the [boy/girl] and said.

"Why do you want to know about it?"

"So I can contact you, since you're familiar with this place." [Y/N] said.

The man sighed.

"My name is..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shen Yuan."