Neighbor

"You again?!" is what Shen Yuan said after he saw the same [boy/girl] holding a plastic bag and coming out from the apartment beside him.

How did this happen?

Let's rewind the time back to a day ago :)

[XXX street 9:20 pm]

After the talk with Shen Yuan, the man left, leaving the [boy/girl] alone on the street...

'Why does this look like some cliché scene in a love story???'

They shook the thought out their head and start to focus on the real mission here.

They need to find a place to stay! But they don't know where they are!!!

[Y/N] will act like a normal person when they don't know where the hell are they... stalk Shen Yuan back to his own home.

Yep. you read it right, they stalk their new "friend" back home.

And this is what happen:
[Y/N] follow (stalk) Shen Yuan back home > Found a free apartment room beside the man's home > They brought it and move in.

(Back to where we left off...)

 "You again?!"

[Y/N] smile brightly when they saw their neighbor is pointing fingers at their face with a shocked expression.

"Yes, it's me... again." 

"Did you stalk me?!"

"Yes I did."

... Shen Yuan didn't expect that this [boy/girl] would tell him that they DID stalk him home in his face.

[Y/N] just grab onto the plastic bag full of things that they brought or made during their trips.

Shen Yuan notice the bag and asked, "What's that?"

"Just some sovereign that I bought before I left. Wanna buy one?" They rummage through the bag and pull out a book of... erot- You get my point!

Shen Yuan stare silently at the book.

'Seriously?' Shen Yuan thought.

Noticing the odd look that their neighbor is giving them, they look at what they took out and immediately threw the book a hundred light years away from themselves.

"Ahahahaha sorry about the book, my brothers must have hid it in there without me noticing!"

'Fuck! I totally forgot I hid that in there!' 

Shen Yuan deadpanned at this.

[Y/N] rummage through the bag again and took out some weird stuff such as a kokeshi doll, some prison outfit, a pair of daggers [gifted by her granddaughter in "The Girl behind the Mask"], some LED lights, bug spray, extra coco powder from Tok Aba [It's in "Adventure in a new country"]  and many more. They flip through the whole bag until they took out a fan.

The fan got some bamboo drawings and chinese writings on it which [Y/N] didn't understand because the [boy/girl] here only communicate with english and learn some Malay since they had been relaying on the word-translate pills they made back then. And they run out of stock because of that.  

"Here." they gave the fan to Shen Yuan who is checking out the coco powder that rolled over to his side a few moments ago. He only snapped out of it as [Y/N] gave him the fan.

"What for?" Shen Yuan looked at the [boy/girl] that is smiling at him.

"From now on, we're neighbors right? So think of this as a gift from me. I'll take care of you from now on!" They slap a hand onto their own chest as Shen Yuan took the fan.

Shen Yuan open the fan with ease and check out the writings on it. 

"天官赐福,百无禁忌" [tian guan ci fu, bai wu jin ji] 

[Y/N] gave the an a dumbfounded look. "What does that mean?"

Now it's Shen Yuan's turn to be confuse. "You don't know?"

"Why else would I ask you? I can't understand that." Shen Yuan close the fan and thought to himself.

'Of course... they were speaking english this whole time!' 

[Time skip to 4 years later brought to you by Bingmei crying]

As usual, people in this world is very normal. Normal to the fact that [Y/N] can rest peacefully without getting hunt down like in the other universes.

Being the mother- err... I mean a good neighbor of Shen Yuan, they deliver food every day due to their agreement.

But today something is off about their neighbor... they knocked on the door as usual to deliver the meat bun that Shen Yuan ask for and no one answered the door.

So they just walked in with the spare key that the man gave them before and saw...

To Be Continue...