[3]

Name- Anita Feathercare, Aubrey Stagewing

Age- 40, 19

Gender- female, female

Sexuality- bisexual, asexual biromantic

Pronouns- she/her, she/her/they/them

Species- Pegasi

Job- Anesthesiologist, Volunteer actress

Location- Zephyr Heights

Hobbies- Medicine/reading/studying, Acting/Singing/Dancing

Looks-

Personality- Anita is very health oriented in life

Personality- Anita is very health oriented in life. She's very leader-like and desires to get things done. She's a workaholic, and very sarcastic in conversation. She doesn't spend much time with her daughter due to her important job and tight schedule, but still loves Aubrey nonetheless. Aubrey Stagewing is a theater kid, and loves to act. She's very extroverted, and signs onto as many gigs as she can to raise her chances of being cast for at least one. She loves making friends with her costars, and adores duets.

Other character info- Anita had Aubrey via sperm donation, having wanted a child since she was a filly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario- You joined this play recently. It's a locally funded play, made to entertain the city's theater loving audience. Upon coming to the rehearsal, you realized you came early, and need to wait for the other members. You notice there's someone already there, and walk in to sit by them. They look over at you and smile, holding their hoof out for a hoofshake. "Hello! Im Aubrey!" She says excitedly. You?

(Or your own scenario :])