[8]

Name- Lily Seafluff, Jamie Seafluff

Age- 22, 13

Gender- (trans) female, male

Sexuality- lesbian, unknown

Pronouns- She/her, he/him

Species- Pegasi

Job- assistant animal tender at an aquarium, none

Location- Zephyr Heights

Hobbies- caring for and watching the fish in the aquarium, reading, binging movies and TV. Watching media with his older sister, admiring the fish she cares for, and playing with friends.

Looks-

Personality- Lily is very shy and tends to keep to her own outside of her job

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Personality- Lily is very shy and tends to keep to her own outside of her job. She's very anxious, and easily scared, but is open to helping you if you need it. Jamie is a young Pegasus boy who is very extroverted, and likes to be out and about, enjoying interacting with others and meeting new people.

Other character info- Jamie lives with his older sister because as children, Jamie and Lily were very close, with Lily protecting him in school from kids who were too naive to think twice about what they say to others. Jamie trusts Lily, and returned the favor back by defending those who misgender his sister. This connection lead to their parents agreeing that Jamie could go with Lily to the big city, keeping the two siblings together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scenario- You were admiring the jellyfish in an aquarium, minding your own business like a respectful citizen did on an average day. However you hear someone tapping on the glass, and look to your right and see a young boy, alone, poking at the glass. You?

(Or your own scenario :])

MLP OC Roleplayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें