Rain

Lily left the classroom feeling confused, her teacher had kept calling her Pike, sounded like the name of a broken Pokemon. She picked up the pace and made her way to the bus lot. Apparently she had not been quick enough, because right as she had arrived she saw her bus pull out of the lot. She put her bag down and fished out a coat, preparing for the long walk home. 

She started to run hoping she could avoid the rain. Her coat didn't have a hood on it and nothing irritated her more than feeling like a drowned rat. Her 2nd place irritation was running, she wasn't the best at gym.

Lily felt a drop of water hit her square in the forehead, she was no where close to her house and it had already begun to rain. Slight drizzle turned to buckets upon buckets of rain. 

She felt tears well up in her eyes. She was cold, wet, and tired from all the running. She just wanted to be home curled up with Lenny and watching Beauty and the Beast. Just someplace warm.

Lily started to walk again, when she heard a honk from a car behind her. She stopped walking, and watched as the unknown car pulled up beside of her. She cautiously took a step towards it so she could see who was driving.

The window slowly rolled down and revealed her new history professor. 

"How far away is your house from here?" he asked with a look of concern in his eyes. "Just a few blocks away" she shouted through the rain. 

"You don't have a hood that goes with that pretty pink coat?" "No I thought I would be taking the bus today and that I wouldn't need it." she said with a hint of embarrassment.

"What's your address? I can give you a ride if you would like." "Uh, are you sure, I mean, its okay, its not that long of a walk I can make it on my own."

"Get in Pike, traveling in the pouring rain without a proper coat, you might get pneumonia. And then you wouldn't be able to come to class. We can't have that happening can we?" He said with a smile.

She slowly climbed inside the passenger seat of his car, and relayed her address to him. "Oh I live near that way, I passed it on my way to work this morning." "Also you might want to remove that soaking coat before you catch a cold." He told her. Lily slowly shrugged off her coat, and opened her bag to put the coat inside.

"Tank you for the ride Mr.Raith." she said while wiping the tears from her eyes and face. "It's no trouble, I don't mind at all. And please you can call me Kade while we are not in school." 

They pulled up in front of Lily's small 2 bedroom home. "Well this is my stop" Lily said sheepishly. She slowly climbed out of the car then reached back inside to grab her backpack. When she lifted the strap, the whole contents of her backpack came tumbling out .She as quick as possible rushed to put all of her little items back into the bag before her teacher had noticed. She thought she had grabbed everything until she looked up to see Mr.Raith holding her pacifier. Lily quickly snatched it from his hand shouting a quick good bye as she ran for her house. She wondered how she will ever be able to face her teacher again after today.

I hope you guys like how this story is going so far!

What do you guys think about her new teacher? Friend or foe?

Also I have decided to start asking questions, I want to get to know my readers better.

Who is your favorite Disney princess?