BEAUTIFUL AZALEA

~Author's note~

I have a special annouNcement to my readers- this book is the first in the BEAUTIFUL series and I have already started writing the second book manually on paper.

It will be a transmigration novel where Oh Jin Dal Rae will be transmigrated to Ancient China. 

I just wanted to try out something new so I hope you'll love the second book in the series!

It's title is ~BEAUTIFUL WISDOM~

Any how don't forget to comment and vote please love y'all! ^_^!!

Enjoy! 

'I have changed the title lol'

~BOOK ONE IN THE BEAUTIFUL SERIES~

~BEAUTIFUL AZALEA~ by Mary Miguel

~JIN DAL RAE~ by Mary Miguel.

A story about a young Korean lady, Oh Jin Dal Rae whose life was ruined by her mother-in-law. She was a free going lady who had dreams and wanted nothing other than making her parents happy. With a sick mother and poor background, she tried hard to provide for her family.

Oh Jin Dal Rae's life came to a halt when two men entered it. One who was possesive and would do anything to make her his while the other cared less about her. One stood up for her while the other watched her being stepped on like mud.

We realize the worth of something when we've lost it. Will Oh Jin Dal Rae forgive those who snatched her happiness or do revenge?

Novel by Mary Miguel a.k.a Kerhoma