2

Third Person POV

After the school was finished Hyunjin still worked at the bar so Haseul visited her with her friends.

At bar

"Hey Jin!" They approached Hyunjin but she wasn't there.

"Where is she?" Chaewon asked them and they shrugged so Jinsoul finding her everywhere, including Hyunjin's girlfriend, Jinsoul's wife/crush and friends.

Hyunjin was at the other counter Haseul sighs in relief she was about to approach her but Kahei went to her and a girl followed her, Heejin, Haseul and Jinsoul got jealous.

"This can't be... " Jinsoul thought

"Hyunjin, this is Yerim y-" Yerim cutted her and she hugged her elder sister.

Jungeun, and her friends, even her girlfriend can't believe that Hyunjin works here. Her bar was full of criminals, rapists, abusist, and many innocent people.

So the 11 girls take their jackets off and cover their legs, then they take their extra jacket from their bag and wear it to prevent warmth.

Haseul just watches them talk and how Hyunjin works.

Jungeun approaches them and saw Hyunjin in this outfit

(just pretend that the jacket was removed and it was long sleeves)

"Why are you working here?" Jungeun asked her codly but she didn't respond.

"Yah! I'm talking to you! Why are you working at this fucking bar!" Jungeun shouted and the people at the bar looked at her then she give them a 'whatt-he-fuck-do-you-want face'.

"Jung.. just please support me! I'm doing this to our family! You're always visited here?! Then what happened? Jinsoul changed you! She brainwashed you.." Hyunjin shouted and Jinsoul just stand there, frozen.

"Hyun- '' Jungeun was about to hold her hands but a loud crash was heard and it was on the counter..

Hyunjin smashed every single bottle of wine, beer, juice, vodka, etc. She doesn't care if she will pay, she just.. ruined the counter bar.

Jungeun felt an ache in her heart seeing her sister's action, Jinsoul went to Hyunjin and a loud slap landed on her cheeks..

"Listen, I didn't brainwash her!"

"When we are in a relationship, I didn't brainwash you..right?"

"So that means I didn't brainwash Jungeun because it reminds me of you! Again-" Hyunjin cutted her sentence.

"YES! I KNOW YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN ME RIGHT?! I KNOW IT'S ALL MY FAULT and Heejin.... just- she said that if I didn't date her.. She will kill my sister.." Hyunjin went into a mental breakdown and the people were just watching a real life drama.

Heejin was shocked even by her friends, sister especially Jungeun and Jinsoul.

"Now what?! Hmm? Regretting? You actually want money, Heejin.." Hyunjin takes off her apron and throws it away but she punches and kicks her tools and leaves.

Everything was silent to Hyunjin when....

Everything became dark as hell..

---...---