13

“Hey couz!” Cai approached Haseul and hugged her, she hugged back

“So, who’s this?” Cai asked her, while pointing at Kahei and Haseul just self palmed herself

“Oh my fucking Cai, it’s my ex!” Haseul exclaimed and Cai got froze

“Oh- Hi I’m Ha-” Kahei cutted Cai’s sentence

“Haseul’s cousin, Cai Bing, right?” Kahei said and Cai nodded, Kahei smiled.

Then there’s jealous Haseul..

“Uhm Haseul, this is Yujin my girlfriend” Cai said and Haseul bowed.

“So let’s go?” Haseul said and they nodded.

At the car

Haseul opened the door and LOONA greeted them. To be honest they are chaotic in the car.

At the house

They arrived in the house and triplets are still upstairs, sleeping. So Haseul opened the door. Surprisingly, the house was perfectly a mess.

They sigh deeply “Uhm- I’m sorry if the house is like this” Haseul said while she’s scratching her nape and Cai chuckled  “It’s fine”.

“Where are the triplets?” Haseul asked and they just shrugged, Haseul sighs deeply.

“Triplets!” Jungeun shouted, no one answered. They looked at every corner of the house, still no one answered.

Meanwhile…

At the arcade

“Hey guys.. I think we should go!” Yerim said while she’s distracting Hyejoo and Hyunjin

“Nahh! They will probably call us” Hyejoo said

“Majja” Hyunjin said as they continued to play. Yerim groaned so she called Jungeun to pick them up.

“Yah! Ye-” Yerim covers Hyejoo’s mouth to shut her mouth

“Yerim? Where are you?!”

“Unnie, Hyejoo and Hyunjin are playing in the arcade” Yerim said

“Ok! We’ll go there”

“By-”

Jungeun hung up quickly. Yerim told her twins that they will be here any minute, so they groaned and Yeirim chuckled.

They arrived at the arcade now they started to find the triplets.

After an hour they found the triplets. Jungeun pinched Hyunjin’s ear because she is the eldest in the triplet and she has to take care of them.

“Ouch! Ouch! Unnie!” Hyunjin said Jungeun let her go and Hyunjin rubbed her ears.

“Hyejoo wants to go to the arcade”

“At first, I really don't want to agree”

“But I agree cause she might not kill me an-" Hyejoo cutted Hyunjin's sentence

"I don't want to fucking kill you" Hyejoo said and Hyunjin rolled eyes.

"Guys.. stop fighting and we will go home' Jinsoul said and Hyunjin nodded cutely, her twins just rolling their eyes.

--...--
short boring chapter againnnnn