Last Special #3

At the KSP Dome

The 11 girls were waiting for Heejin's concert to begin. Yeojin and Hyejoo playing together nintendo switch. Jiwoo and Sooyoung talking about something. Yerim and Chaewon eating snacks. Jinsoul is using her phone, texting someone. Hyunjin is just staring far away. Kahei and Haseul talking about Kahei's company.

"Yes! We won! High five have Lil Yeo!" Hyejoo said and Yeojin glare at her, Yeojin just give her a lame high five.

Jiwoo talking to Sooyoung "But I want to get the Pengiunie plushie!" Jiwoo pouted and Sooyoung shakes her head.

Jiwoo use her puppy eyes and her cute pout since Sooyoung is so whipped for her she agreed "Ok fine!" Sooyoung said and Jiwoo just hugged her tightly.

Jinsoul was smiling like an idiot and her ex/girlfriend again got jealous "Who's that?" Hyunjin asked her in a cold tone while staring far away.

Jinsoul knew that her girlfriend is jealous "Jealous much?" Hyunjin just shaked her head as a no.

Jinsoul chuckled "I know that her jealous Jinjin" Hyunjin sighs and just pecked her girlfiend's lip. Jinsoul laughs "You're jealous!" Hyunjin getting annoyed and Jinsoul continously tease her.

Yerim said "Do you like this?" She gave a bisciut and Chaewon shaked her head cutely.

Haseul asked her girlfriend "How's the company?' Kahei said "It's getting good" Haseul nodded and she lay her head in her girlfriend's shoulder.

Then concert started...

Time skip..

The 12 girls were at the dorm doing crazy stuffs, Kahei and Haseul just hugging. Sooyoung and Jiwoo arguing because Jiwoo saw her at the bar last week. Jinsoul, Jungeun, Heejin and Hyunjin were watching a horror in the theatre room. The 4 girls are so scared except the furry. Hyejoo and Gowon playing in the gaming room. Yeojin and Yerim peacefully.

What a peaceful day in the dorm..

-----

THE BOOK IS OFFICIALLY ENDED! <3333