What to do

Hello my loyal readers and Welcome new comers. After months agonizing over it I have decided to Give this story a Refresh.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

Well I realized that I am just not happy with what I have written. The plot is happening too fast when I intended a longer build up. Some whole chapters just suck in my opinion and well unfortunately this problem began at basically the beginning or chapter one as I titled it. There's also characters I wanted to introduce and others I've accidentally cut out or stopped using even though they are important to the story.

So the decision is in starting Immediately I am writing a story update. This could mean whole parts of the story never happen or are altered greatly. On the good side however this will mean more content with a better flow and not so much chaos and jumping and nonsense.

At the time I wrote these chapters I was happy with it but from the mouth of Benedick written by William Shakespeare himself. " doth not the appetite alter?" Well my appetite has altered and I simply can't continue writing something I'm not happy with. As well as I have written myself into a writers block nightmare corner. 

Although I have immediately begun writing new parts of the story the actual changing of the story in Wattpad will take time. 

I hope that this all makes sense and that you aren't too angry with me with deleted chapters or concepts. There's also hope that you'll continue to remain patient while I fix up this story and turn this into something I can love.

                                                 I wish you all the best. Thank you, The Author 

P.S. I really really tried to avoid this. I thought somehow I could turn around what I already had and make a decent story out of it but no matter how I looked at it or tried to change it I was never satisfied. So here it goes. 

Hint: I'm basically restarting after the scarecrow incident and go from there because I am really proud of those first few sections. You can look forward to more Sassy Marinette action against Some serious Gotham baddies. Oh and the line of jason complaining about how bruce hugs her after she beats him up will find its way back in so many of you loved it.