• Prologue •

"(Y/N) , wake up!"  You felt your mother's hand shaking you gently
"Hi Mommy!" You smile looking at your mom's sweet smile, "Is it morning?"

Your mother proceeded to open the curtains to reveal the morning sun. Sun beams placed on your face gently,  as your mother pat your head

"Your father is making breakfast, after that you can go hunting with him." Your mother said softly.

You ran down the stairs , having a race to who gets breakfast first with your sister,

"Me first!" Your sister beamed

"Not if I get there first!!" You yelled as it becomes a war between you and your little sister.

"Now now , I'm going first!" Your father laughed as you both looked disappointed
"Don't look so sad , I'm making your favourite!" Your father revealed your (f/f) being made.

You beamed with excitement "Now I gotta go first sis!" You bonked her head lightly

"No fair!" She whined crossing her arms looking away from you. Your mother came downstairs , "what's the matter sweetie?" Your mother looked at your younger sister

"Sissy won't let me go first!" Your sister pointed at you , whining

"Hey now, none of you are going first , me and your mother will get ourselves some first." Your father smiled at you weakly. Your father has gotten weaker each day , he's been sick for months now , my mother recommended a doctor but he said it's too expensive.

"Don't bully the kids too much , Honey" Your mother patted both you and your sisters shoulders.

"I'm finished" your father announced as you and your little sister held your fathers leg , He smiled at you both as he took the plates out from the counter above the stove.

He placed your (f/f) on a plate , placing it on the table as well as your sisters.

"Make sure you finish it all!" Your mother smiled at you as she kissed your forehead
"Ok mommy!" I giggled , mom and dad were happy together.

After eating , my dad ruffled my hair , "Ready to go , Kiddo?" .

"Yes yes!" You grabbed your boots , tied your hair up ( if you have short hair , you can keep it down ) and grabbed a winter jacket.

Your dad held his rifle , and picked you up

You heard his boots hit the snow softly .

"Bye mommy! , Bye sis!" You yelled as they waved in the doorway

The gentle breeze of the winter air hit your cheeks it felt cool, your father let you down and let you play in the snow for a-bit.

Your father looked at you with a weak smile as you began throwing snow balls at a near by tree .

...

You came back from hunting , the sun was setting , it was pretty to see. The clouds from the snowing day went away as the remaining snowflakes landed. The snow completely stopped , you were exhausted from your day with your father , you fell asleep as he carried you home.

Life is something to be proud of.

...

You woke up to being in your bed , it was nighttime. You rubbed your eyes as you got out of bed , a glass of water would be refreshing right now.

• Creak •
• Creak •
Each step of the wooden stairs would leave a small creak.

You made it downstairs , what's that strong smell, it was familiar it was the smell you and father smelt when you just shot something like a deer , or a rabbit.

You looked around the corner , you were at the bottom of stairs , you finally knew the smell..

Blood.

You saw your little sister , your father and your mother , all their limbs were torn off like dolls

You held your hand against your mouth , you vomit on the floor.
"MOMMY!! , DADDY!! , SIS!!" You cry while gripped your mothers cold hand

"(Y/N-N)" you heard the weaken cold voice of your father

"DADDY-Y , WHAT HAPPENED?!" You cried out , sobbing while cupping your fathers soft face

You heard the door-knob slowly turn , the end of a sharp blade was shown before a man was looking at the corpses , and you crying. "AH! I WAS TOO LATE!" The man ran up to you ,

" Are you ok?" He looked at you , placing his sword down, hoping to gain your trust , showing you he wasn't a threat

The man had fiery hair and a haori that had flames at the end of it, with a fade of orange.

You cupped your fathers face as you hug him, crying into his chest.

The man with the fiery hair looked at you with sad eyes

"I'm sorry , but he has passed."

"I have a son and a wife , if you'd like we can take you in as our own" He pat your shoulder , trying to find a way to comfort you.

What choice do you have.

(A/N : alright , hi , hey I'm writing this on phone so expect ABUNCH of grammar mistakes , anyways this took me so long , I'm too lazy to look over the grammar so , I'll look over it later 🤘, anyways hope you enjoy this 800 word long prologue)