Not So Dense Part 1

TW ⚠ Swearing ⚠ TW

No One's POV:

Tomorrow, MSBY had a training camp with Schweiden Adlers. The coaches said that they could invite anyone so everyone invited someone or some people.

~ 'Who invited who' list ~

Bokuto invited Akaashi

Hinata invited Kenma and Kuroo

Sakusa invited Komori

Atsumu Invited Oikawa and Osamu

Osamu Invited Suna

Ushijima invited Tendou

Kageyama invited Iwaizumi 

~ End of 'Who invited who' list ~

Atsumu's POV:

I packed my bag for tomorrow, I put in some clothes, my jersey, and shoes. After I was done I put my bag aside and went downstairs for dinner. I saw Osamu kissing Suna, Ew. "Ewwwwww!!! Stop Kissing on the table!!!!!" "It's not our fault you can't confess your feeling to Sakusa" said Osamu.

I mean, It was true, I had a crush on Omi since All Youth Camp. I've been flirting with him since we started playing together on MSBY yet no progress whatsoever. Every time I blush without realizing it he always says 'Are you okay? You're red' or 'Are you sick?'. After that I came to a conclusion that, Omi was dense, Very, very dense. I mean, It was obvious that he was, Everyone thought so too, he never even knew that Akaashi and Bokuto were dating until they announced it last month, Gosh, It was so obvious too. Oh well, I can't change that can I? Nope I really can't.

"Well, whatever Samu!!" I got my plate and went to my room. I ate my food and put my plate in my bedside table. It was still early so I thought of watching some movies. After the movie was finished it was 11pm so I slept.

Time Skip~ Next Day

Atsumu's POV:

I woke up from Osamu shouting. "Samu! Shut up... I'm trying to sleep and It's 5am, why do ya have to wake me up so early!?!" "You have Training camp you idiot!! Did you forget it already?!?!" 

Oh shit, I forgot!!

I then jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom, I changed into a starry like brown shirt and brown pants, I also put in a red jacket. 

After changing I went outside the bathroom and went downstairs to see Osamu and Suna, "Finally!! Let's go before we're late" Suna said and so we went outside and went to the bus stop, we waited for our bus

After changing I went outside the bathroom and went downstairs to see Osamu and Suna, "Finally!! Let's go before we're late" Suna said and so we went outside and went to the bus stop, we waited for our bus. After a while the bus was here, the three of us went inside "HEY HEY HEY Guys!!" Said Bokuto "Hi Guys!!" Said Shoyo, "Hi!" all of us said, After that we went to sit down, Osamu and Suna found a seat and sat together. I found Omi and he had no one beside him so I sat there.

I can't believe I found a seat, and it's with Omi!! q(≧▽≦q)

"Hey" "Hey Omi!" I saw him wearing headphones, so I asked "What are ya listening to? Can I listen to it too?" "No. I am not letting you listen to it. Listen to your own music will you?" "Aww... Not fair!!" "Well, I don't care, now don't disturb me" After that he looked at the window and continued to listen to his music.

Rude!! 

After a while, we were at our destination, we went down the bus and greeted each other. Hinata and Kageyama hugged each other. Gosh, those two also rub my singleness in my face. After that we went to the gym, after a while the coaches announced that we had no practice for today. After that everyone talked to each other, I went to Oikawa and Iwaizumi "Hey Guys!!" "Hey Tsumubabe!! I missed you!!" He said as he hugged me then I hugged him back. "Missed ya too Kawababe!" "Gosh, I feel like I'm the one who isn't dating Oikawa" Iwaizumi said, Me and Oikawa both chuckled "Don't worry Iwaizumi-san! Me and Kawababe are just Friend, best friends" "Yup, what Tsumubabe said!!" He the proceeded to hug Iwaizumi's shoulders. 

I really don't like it when people rub 'single' on my face without even trying... Even Kawababe!! (¬_¬ )

"I'm gonna go leave you two lovebirds alone. I'm gonna go to my dorm, bye!" I told them then we said our goodbyes. I went to the dorms and found my number, 116. I went inside and closed the door. I then saw Omi shirtless. I felt my face turn red.

He's shirtless!! Shit, he's hot!! Wait, what am I doing turn around!!

I then turned around "S-sorry!! I D-didn't know!!" I said still blushing. "It's fine, You see me all the time like this. By the way, you ok? You turned red" 

Right, I forgot that he's dense

"I'm f-fine, Are ya done now?" "Yeah, I'm done" I then turned around and he was at his bed. I then put my bag in the floor, I got some clothes and went to the bathroom to change.