Not So Dense Part 6 (Finale)

TW ⚠ Swearing ⚠ TW

Time Skip~ A week later

No One's POV:

It was now Sunday, 6:30am. the last day of training camp with Schweiden Adlers and MSBY. It was also the day where Atsumu confesses his love to his Omi Omi. Atsumu was planning on doing it in the park where He and Omi always go on their 'dates'. Atsumu prepared the park while he asked his friends to distract Sakusa and bring him here at 7pm so that he could confess to him.

Atsumu's POV:

I couldn't believe it, I was actually gonna confess to my Crush after a long time of keeping it a secret from him.

I was nervous. I didn't know if he felt the same way, I didn't know if he likes me or not. All I want is that he knows my feelings for him and I'm gonna be fine after a while....... I hope.

Sakusa's POV:

I was walking to the cafeteria when I saw my 'friends', I then saw them walk/run up to me, they put a blindfold on, covering my eyes. They asked me if they could hold my wrist so that they could drag me, they also said that they were sanitized and also wearing gloves. I hesitated then said yes. They then dragged me somewhere, I didn't know where but I knew this wasn't at campus.

What would they want at 7am in the morning? 

After a while they stopped, They then removed my blindfold and then I saw Atsumu standing in front of me with simple yet fashionable clothes. He then cam up to me "Sakusa Kiyoomi, I have something to tell you" "Uh.. Sure, what is it Atsu?"

"Sakusa Kiyoomi, You may not know this but I like you. I liked you when I meet you for the first time in Training camp, yer Dark and curly hair, yer dark raven eyes and yer really shitty personality. Before, I hated yer personality,  but after getting to know you, I love it. I always thought of it as It's yer way of saying thank you or I love you back to me."

It was..

"What I'm trying to say is that, I love you Sakusa Kiyoomi. I... I don't mind if you reject me, just now that, I love you very, very much. I promise to treat you as best as I can and also promise to never leave you."

I laughed which made him look at me "Ok, Is it my turn now?" I asked him and then he nodded with a confused face.

"Miya Atsumu, You may not also know this but I know that you like me" 

I saw his eyes widen in shock. I mean, who would have not? 

"I know how you always turn red from time to time because of your flustered self. I know that you always flirt with me to get me to like you. I know that you like me more than just a friend and so do I. I promise to not hurt you and to also make you happy the best way I can. I promise to also stay by your side forever. I promise this all from my heart. So.... Miya Atsumu, Will you be my boyfriend?" 

And Of course, he said yes. I then hugged him and pecked on his lips. "Love you Atsu, I forever will" "Love you too, My Not so Dense Kiyoomi"

No One's POV:

After the confession, they went back to the gym and announced that they were now dating. Everyone congratulated them. Osamu threatened Sakusa that if he hurt him he'll be dead yet He wasn't scared. He assured Osamu that he wouldn't hurt him cause he knew that no way in a million years that he would ever hurt him, and that was a promise that he would never, ever break. 

And with the couple now dating, Everyone learned one simple thing. It was that Kiyoomi, was Not So Dense After all....