Not So Dense Part 4

TW ⚠️ Swearing ⚠️ TW

Time Skip~ At the Dorm

No One's POV:

Most of them went to their dorms. Bokuaka watched a movie while cuddling and Kagehina stayed at the gym to practice more. While for Sakuatsu they went to the gym and did something..... Weird?

Atsumu's POV:

When we were at the dorm, Omi went to the Bathroom to take a bath, and while he was showering, I tried to think of other pick up lines that I could tell him. After he was done, He looked so hot and handsome. He was wearing a black shirt with a grey robe over it. He had a slightly darker gray pants and he also had a belt wrapped over his pants,

 He had a slightly darker gray pants and he also had a belt wrapped over his pants,

(A/N: Pretend that Sakusa doesn't have a mask on)

I wanted to ask him where he was going but he spoke first. "Hey, Wanna go out?" "Hmm? What do you mean Omi?" I asked "I mean, you wanna go outside and have fun." I was shocked when he said it.

I mean, who wouldn't be shocked that a germaphobe who hates going outside and also people asked YOU to go outside and have fun with them?

"Wait, you mean, like, go out out? Like a playdate?" I asked " Yeah, like that" "But why??" "Well, I'm bored and I don't wanna train again, so why not go outside? I mean, If you don't want to I ca-" I cut him off. "Wait!!! I'll... uhm... go with you.... Just remember, I'm only doing it because I'm bored" I told him since I didn't want him to think I'm weird. I then heard a little chuckle,"Okay Atsu, whatever you say." He said with a soft tone. It made me blush, I also felt my heart skip a beat.

Sakusa's POV:

I saw Atsu blush when I told him that it was fine. I was gonna tell him to change but I got an idea on how to make him blush more....

"Get dressed by the way. Oh and if you want, you can keep your outfit like that if you want. I mean, Either way, your cute with any outfit." I said as I put my mask on "Wh-Wha-What? I- What did you say" I heard him say, I looked at him and he was pink

Hehe, got you again love~

"You okay?" "Y-yes, just answer my question..." "Uhm okay. I said that you need to get dressed and that You can just wear that cause either way you're still cute." I told him, He was becoming red again, I couldn't help but laugh. "Gosh Atsu, I am really wondering how you're always red for some odd reason." I said, I continued to laugh. After some time I stopped laughing, I looked at Atsu who was still red and had a shocked face. "You better get ready, I'll be at the door while you get ready" I said, I then walked to the door and went outside to wait.

Atsumu's POV:

When Omi left, I processed what happened....

.... Omi called me cute?!?!?... He... He also laughed... His laugh, It was cute.... Shit, Shit, Shit!!! I'm falling in love with him too much!!!

I then got a pillow and screamed onto it, I couldn't believe that Omi was calling me cute. After a few seconds I decided to change my clothes. I went with a dark look to match with Omi's yet I had a bit of white so that it could also match my taste.

After changing, I went outside, I saw Omi standing next to the door

After changing, I went outside, I saw Omi standing next to the door. He was holding a picnic basket, he also had a backpack on his back. "Hey Omi, What do you have there? " I asked him,"Oh nothing, just things I want to bring for our playdate" "Oh... Okay!! Let's go then?" He nodded so we walked to the entrance side by side. We then walked for a few minutes, I then aske Omi somthing, "Hey Omi, Where are we going for our date?" He looked at me with a confused look "Date?"

Oh shit, I didn't mean to say that!!

"Oh, Uhm, I mean, Uhm" I was trying to keep my cool but it didn't work, I was muttering so much. I then heard a laugh so I stopped to see Omi, He was laughing, It was a quiet laugh yet It was the only sound I heard. "If you want it be a date, sure. I mean, There's nothing wrong with it" He said. I didn't know what to say.... I really didn't. I just stood there, looking at Omi with a shocked face. I then snapped back into reality after a few seconds, "T-this Can be a date?" "Yeah, I mean, If you want, It's your choice. I won't judge you for it" He told me, After that we talked it out and then we finally concluded that.... It was a Date.

No One's POV:

Atsumu and Sakusa stopped at a nearby park, there was not much people there which made Atsumu glad since he didn't want His Omi Omi to feel Uncomfortable. When they were there Sakusa got his backpack and opened it. Atsumu was shocked, he didn't realize that his Omi Omi had a backpack on this whole time. He didn't say anything since he didn't want to confuse his Omi Omi with his question.

After a while Sakusa was done preparing and Atsumu was shocked again. He saw that It was a picnic, It was a beautiful one too. It had delicious food, pillows and more. It was perfect for Atsumu, in fact, It was too perfect.

After looking at it Sakusa sat down and told Atsumu to sit down as well and so he did

After looking at it Sakusa sat down and told Atsumu to sit down as well and so he did. They then ate some food and talked about things. After they were done talking and eating, It was sunset. They decided to watch the sunset together. After the sunset, they decided to head back to their dorms. They both cleaned up the place and left.