HELL NO!!!!Brother!🔥{2/2}

🔥A Little Mature Content Ahead🔥

Suddenly Arthit felt a tap on his shoulder from his back. When he looked back he saw his boyfriend genuinely smiling at him.
"You here?" Kong asked.

"Yeah meeting. What about you?" Arthit asked.

"Umm nothing much. I told you My Dad called me to be here & then just some minutes ago dad told me to wait, he will come late."

"Ohh I am also waiting."

"So?"

"So what?" Arthit raised his eyebrows.

"Umm, I was wondering.......... if we two are going to wait here....... then let's have a quickey quickey here. What do you say?" Kong said with a mischievous smile & winked his eye.

"Ehhh!! No they can come any time soon. I can't risk that It's very important meeting. Koooooong" Before Arthit could finish he was dragged by his hand in the restroom.

Kong pushed him in a cubicle. Locking the door Kong said,"It wouldn't take long. Besides that the moment you will tell me to stop I'll stop."

Then kissed him senselessly. Kong pushed Arthit until his back was touching the wall then bitting each others lips, twirling their tongues Kong grinned their clothed dicks together. They moaned in each others mouth. Arthit embraced him in his arms to close the little space between them. Arthit lifted his thai in the middle of Kong's legs brushing themselves more firmly. They moaned in each others mouth because of the intense interaction.

"Uhh Fuck P umhh" Kong said backing up from the kiss. He pushed Arthit by his shoulder to sit on his knees, he also easily complied. It's already been two weeks since they had anything between them because of their workload. But the other fascinating part here is Kong is always the fan of hide-&-seek-sex. Yes. He loves that. Understanding fully that they might get caught in the middle of their act or his P'Arthit is always going to deny about it. But he also knows his P'Arthit is going to give up at last. Though Arthit never going to accept he do likes it. The tension of getting caught gives them another level of pleasure in their little session. No matter how hard he tries to hide it, repeating their beforehand actions in his mind always makes his cheeks flamed.

Be friends with what Kong wants Arthit unbuttoned another's pant while opening his mouth. Then he bobbled up & down his mouth on Kong's dick. The younger clutched the back of his hair in his hand.

"Uhhh P you're so wet...... deeper ahh"

Arthit twirled his tongue on Kong's thing while taking it more deep. He moved his head back & forth faster this time tasting the pre-cum coming from the stuff. Kong couldn't held back anymore feeling his building orgasm inside him. He closed his eyes pushing Arthit's head more into his stuff while thrusting his hips in the wet craven.

"P you're mouth ahhhmm feels so good uhhh I am going to chaahh" Kong eyes rolled down as he reached his orgasm. Arthit withdraw his head coughing out Kong's cum from his mouth.

Both panted heavily from their make out session. Kong pulled Arthit to stood up on his feet then helped him to clean his rosy bruised lips with his handkerchief.

"Wanna have the pleasure of my mouth too?" Kong asked smirking sitting down on knees opening Arthit's pant.

"Why not as long as they're not arriving yet." Arthit said smirking.

Arthit's hard stuff sprung out from his pants Kong plumped his hand at it slowly first then gave some kitty licks teasing it.

"Uhh Kong just do it."