↳ ❝ [𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐲] ¡! ❞- 𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐚𝐢

[a/n; hakkai on daddy duty.]

now playing...

𝐑𝐞𝐱 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛)

❝♡𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.♡❞

Hakkai said into the phone smiling as he saw that his girlfriend was looking at him with big brown eyes. She was walking outside it appeared, as she was often busy in the city at night time while he, was here where he was happiest.

He liked being here with their daughter. He liked being able to spend one on one time with her especially since she wouldnt go anywhere without him. Right now, he was feeding the the same gummy bears that her mother wouldnt have her eating.

To be fair, she was damn adorable.

"Can you show me my baby Hakkai!" She said smiling as he lifted the child up in his arms, kissing against her chubby brown cheeks as the child stared at the phone not completely realizing that you were waving to her.

"Say hi Yuki!" Hakkai whispered lifting up her small hand and using it to wave to you as the child's innocent smile made his heart melt. "Say hi to mommy!"

He rocked her a bit as the child reached for the phone trying to touch what was not there.

"Mommy! Are you coming home now?" She asked her beautiful eyes twinkling as they began to water like they often did. Yuki clung onto her father her mouth forming a slight smile as you appear in the phone once more stopping your walking to give your daughter your undivided attention.

"I wish I was Yuki, but mommy just left the house like a few minutes ago." You grinned to her knowing that Yuki would miss you either way. You couldnt help but to feel bad for leaving though you had to work.

"We want you back home y/n~" Hakkai teased, blush coating his cheeks.

Besides, Hakkai was good at being a father. He took up most hours with her but when he had to work it was you who was taking care of her. It was the perfect routine.

Though a part of you wished that you could be home with your family today.

"Yuki daddy's gonna be with you for tonight okay? And when mommy comes back, we can tuck you in. Does that sound fair?" You whispered with sincerity. You searched her face for any signs of disappointment but luckily, your baby girl seemed to agree with you.

She nodded burrying her head against Hakkai's chest as he bounced her turning his attention towards you. "Have a good day at work babe. Sending you love!"

"Sending you love!" You answered back to him kissing the phone as he flushed shyly. There was a lingering moment of silence that made you feel regretful for not taking work off today. You kissed him goodbye and that, was that.

Hakkai walked throughout the house, avoiding tripping on baby toys and such, as he picked up a few things that he'd need to soothe Yuki's tears as he felt they were coming. Most times when Yuki had felt sad he freaked out internally but by now he was used to it.