↳ ❝ [✦𝐈𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 2✦] ¡! ❞-𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

[a/n; continued...]

music is reccomended!!!

PREVIOUSLY...

Her eyes drifted down the body in front of her, the sight of Rindou's rejective purple eyes making her insides pulse violently as she questioned whether he approved of this indecency in front of the customers whose eyes would drift over to that corner and then, they'd pass by without another word.

"Take her to the vip room. You'd want that right little bunny?" Rindou asked and meekly, you nodded. "Good...I'll meet you all there."

--------------------------------

"Why dont you just go ahead and give it to us," Ran spoke holding the girl by her waist with a blank expression on his rather tired looking face. He looked down at her as he pulled her away from the door they'd just entered closing it shut with one hand and the other trailed up on the sweet curve there.

She had a soft build, plenty of warm skin for his cold fingers to ghost at his will.

Her eyes glimmered with quiet fascination at the pretty purple eyes that seemed to change hues once they met her longing gaze. Though she longed for his touch she stood there in mere silence not so much afraid to temper him but merely clueless as to how everything would unfold.

Ran's head tilted in question a smirk raising on his lips as his thumb traced circles on her hot cheeks. "What's wrong~...?" His voice was deep full of awful sounding regrets and yet for some reason as his words trailed off something about them became genuine.

When she didnt answer he pulled her closer to him their noses just barely brushing against each other as one of his hands pressed her into the wall. From there, his smirk became a full fledged smile as he began to snicker at her expression change.

"Forget those silly worries." Ran cooed, holding her face in his delicate hands a pure contrast to the features he held. He seemed unamused at her saddened gaze, as he tilted his head whilst the slight hum of laughter left his lips as he seen her gasp in uncertainity. that look upon her face brought him unseen satisfaction.

"Ran...I-,"

"Shhh~..." he huummed lowly his gaze altering impaitently from her eyes to her mouth that was left agape in wonder. Ran leaned into her touch, her fingers tangled in his purple locs of hair and a desperate glint of mischief alightened her eyes. She still seemed unsure of something, and Ran could sense it.

He breathed in exhaling the warm air on her skin as she mewed underneath him pulling him closer to her.

"Isnt it strange?" He whispered grinning with deep set lusts for the girl. You could almost hang onto every dripping word from his lips as he hoisted you up on his waist a hand gripping onto your cheeks. Ran squeezed them seeming to be brimming with ideas on where his lips would go next.