Chapter 1: Let's play a game.

What do you consider a secret? Have you ever been told a secret? What did you do with it, kept it or let the stubborn cat out? Did it harm you? can you really keep a secret? Well if you ask me, it's all depend on what I consider a secret to keep.
My name is Clarissa Monroe and this is my story

***

sitting at my study desk, my hands moved rhythmically while my pen danced on my note book scrambling numbers against numbers.
Calculus can be a very interesting topic but it get tiring at some point expecially when you have it as assignment.

I've been on this assignment for close to 2 hours now which had cause the muscles in my forearms to spasm. With my eyes heavy, I decided to take a break.

I left the books opened on the desk as I went to grasp my phone from the dresser. I laid down on my bed with my back leaning my head against the pillow then I turn on my connection as I came online.

I shuffled through Facebook viewing posts and comments.

None of my friends are online so what do you expect me to do?

I was now engrossed in my phone until a text pop into my phone.

It was from some random user whom off course I don't.

Curious to see what he or she sent? I clicked on the message.

'Hi' came the brief greeting.

I'm not the type who usually talks with strangers online but since I'm less busy and my friends aren't online to keep me company, I decided to strike a conversation so I starts typing...

"Hi" I sent back and almost immediately my phone droned in my palms. He had replied back.

"How are you doing tonight?" Considering the length of the text,it was quite weird how he had replied with the speed of light. Anyways maybe he's some fast fingers.

"Who are you?" I texted back, I hope I didn't sound rude but At least before anything I should know who Is behind my screen.
Right?

"Does it matter?" Came his skeptical reply.

"Excuse me, what?" I technically snaps at him.

"Yeah is it really necessary you know who I am?" And he obtusely elaborated on the inane question.

"Hell yeah. For someone who just barged into my dm out of the blue, courtesy demands I know you first before any other thing"

"We could talk about that later then, I've got something interesting for you."

"We aren't skipping the terms and conditions are we? Again who are you?" I had literally screamed at his face. Don't get me wrong, I'm not usually rude to strangers but I hates it when someone is just sorta equivocating. You could just tell me the goddamn name, your location and we are good.

seconds passes and the weirdo didn't send any message. I checked his status, he was still online and my last message is even showing 'seen' but He isn't even showing a signal that he's typing.

Who the hell zones out of conversation like this? I had wanted to drop my phone but as the realization stroke me that there's no one to keep me company I started typing again

'Why are you so eager to know me?" Came his sudden reply.

I froze for a while trying to comprehend how he wrote those text without me getting any signal of him typing.

"Why don't you want to tell me or wait are you some creepy old man?" Honestly I'm blocking this folk if he turns out to be one. I don't hate old men but I hate creepy ones, sexting and asking for nudes and stuffs.