Y/N backstory

I hope everything will be okay in the next class English the teacher doesn't mind everyone making messes in there.

Last class was crazy people were throwing paper balls at DJ it was so annoying when I had to scream "SHUT UP" was all I could remember saying to them and they stopped they knew I took gym and I knew a few gang members in our town.

So nobody messed with me or else so I told them all about the situation at school and they told the bullies if they didn't back off they'd kill them.

That listened thank God that they listened or they wouldn't have came the next day

The next day

Sabrina's POV

People were bullying my friend yesterday I hope it won't happen again today I thought as I brushed my brown hair behind my ears

I thought that if he was bullied first I'll be bullied next well take it

I know my friend Russo will be transferring there too he's more energetic then us our personalities are like the opposites ya know like reverse phycology like we're both shy people and Russo's like the opposite and talkative as for also just ready to strike up a Convo it's wired

I arrived at school five minutes early dang this early but surprised Russo was already here "GOD DANG IT Russo you sceard me".

DJ's pov

I was actually bullied on my first day there well Sabrina told me Russo's transferring there I hope he won't be bullied too

Well gotta get to school I'm just hoping I won't get bullied I arrived five minutes early and I saw Sabrina and Russo they were here already why didn't they wait for me

"GUYS WAIT UP" I yelled at them trying to get their attention they turned around and saw me there

"DJ what took ya so long?"

Russo said to me I knew he was using sarcasm I did it back "oh just thinking we might get bullied" I stammered out.

I knew we wouldn't well me and Sabrina might Russo definitely won't I'm kinda jealous because of that.

Russo's POV

Well I'm transferring to Sabrina and DJ's school today I can't wait for this day they might worry about the bullies but I won't get bullied the hoodies so soft I got three others but two are for my friends!

So then I got to the school three minutes early I can't believe it so many people must go here it's so huge I saw Sabrina in the hall I knew it was her she's the only friend I know that twiddles with her hair when scared or a lil shy.

So time to scare her! I thought to myself so I snuck up behind her and screamed to her "BOO" she was such a sceardy cat so she started yelling at me this lol girl's too cute when she's scared.

Y/N's POV
And here we go again this takes so long I heard we have a transfer student so I came to help I Know I need something.

So I knew something was bad outside because I heard the bus...

But something was wrong I heard a crash and then I went to school crushed by my you know every one of my bff's died in that bus crash j felt so upset and then I saw Russo Sabrina and DJ in the hallway talking like this.

"Dang it Russo don't scare me like that aga- OMG Y/N ARE YOU OKAY!?".

So I ran to her and started crying in her arms.

"All my friends my best friends forever died in a bus crash this morning some teachers were even on that bus" I sobbed in her arms.

I whispered to her "I don't wanna live".

Sabrina's POV

"WHAT NO ARE YOU CRAZY JUST MURDER OR GETTING RID OF YOURSELF!?".

I then said "it's me not you guys" I said to them sobbing and then I was so upset dj then held my hand and said "it's alright I know it's not you we know it's us".

DJ's POV

It's our faults know it I realized all the  teachers were on the busses that day it happened November sixth I knew this was my fault so I said "I gotta go guys...".

Russo's POV

K see ya DJ I hope your be alright "alright see ya Russo and you too Sabrina" then he ran off I was confused and went too.

He went to the farest place or well the last...

Floor on the school the roof was he gonna jump off.

But no he just started crying making sure no one saw him so I ran back

DJ'S POV

i never wanted this to happen I started to cry I saw a wired looking thing in the distance and the other guy was just saying "yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes" on repeat I was so nervous I ran down the stairs and then something happened when I got down...

I yelled at the thing when I was outside then it looked at me "what?"

"WHY DID Y/N GO" "2HÈ4Ê'D ẞHÉ GØ Îẞ ÑØÑÈ ØF 6ŌÙ4 ÇÒÑẞĒ4Dẞ"

(None of my concerns what does he mean by that before)

Before I knew what was going on whatever it was knocked me out I didn't know what it did but I heard Y/N

Y/N'S POV

"HEY YOU!" I yelled at the monster that kidnapped my friends Sabrina DJ and Russo I didn't want them all to die there all alone I was scared for them after he took them he came back and I asked in a more calmed down but also stressed out place

"Hey uhh where did you take them?"

It answered with this "they're okay just all alive but it's not my choice if they live or die you need some choices here"

So I responded with "okay yes I will then see if this works or not" I thought to myself all these questions why did I even come here... Something kept going in my head (why is he giving me a chance to save their lives)

Then just like that he left like that I was confused and scared for their lives I had these drawings that they made for me swords they wanted to have they named their swords

Agility Truth and healing if I'm going to use this to my advantage I need to make it worth my wait I hope it will be at least to save my friends from that thing