Y/N'S backstory

Y/N'S POV

I'm gonna find them I know it because I feel like I've been here before but I can't remember whe-

Flashback

"MOM DON'T LEAVE!" "Y/N this is for the best mommy loves you..." "..."

Flashback ends

That thing killed her parent and it was gonna kill the ones the loved...Her friends. Russo DJ and Sabrina.

Well not today she wasn't getting her heart broken forever. There she went adventuring on the blackness of the dark and set on to find her friends.

DJ's POV

Goodness where is she Russo's been screaming at me for a while now and I don't know what's wrong it was all accidentel "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

Well I can now see how mad they are...

Russo's POV

"DJ YOU NEVER TOLD US!?" why would he never tell us about this. Wait why is something coming our way

???'s POV

"Looks like your all still okay good~"

I need them alive or they'll dry out too

I really hope she won't mess this up

Sabrina's POV

And looks like Russo's got us in more trouble then what we were already in "Russo I'm pretty sure this is all your fault" "What how is this my fault!?". "YOU WOULDN'T SHUT UP!" "Jeez sorry Sabrina!" Apparently we're gonna die... Wait that voice... Y/N?

Y/N's POV

I finally found it...Hold on Ashely? My sister was behind this "Sis?".

Why would she do this! And to her own sweet sister who cared about her?!

Ą§hĕłý'ş POV

My own sister rememberd my name for once she uselly called me "Sissy" or "Ashe!" It's cute to know she remembers her sweeter sister "Hello MacKenzie if it's your actual name..." "What?"

Russo's POV

(Somethings wrong) (This won't be right!) I could tell Sabrina and DJ said it they didn't have the guts to say it though

I wish they did. That would get us out of this situation faster... But she can't  kill her own sister................... Can she?

Sabrina's POV

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AND BETTER YET WHO EVEN ARE YOU!"

And like always DJ's screaming at this monster in front of us

"DJ your gonna get us all killed we're gonna die because of you!" "Sorry Sabrina I'm just trying to figure out if this things gonna actually kill us!"

What is he talking about!?

Russo's POV

Seriously guys *sigh* let's just see what happens it was their "genies" idea in the first place. I hope she uses that sword she has they didn't even notice it yet...

Ą§hĕłý'ş POV

"Sis please you don't have to use the sword of powers..." "I have to it's the only way to kill an abusive sister"

What I've never hurt he-

Flashback

"YOUR THE WORST I NEVER WANTED YOU AS MY SISTER!" "YOUR AWFUL" "Isabelle ruined my life"

"Maybe I ruined you mentally..."

"I'm here for the revenge I've wanted sister Ashely"

                     -<5 years later->

In thw hospital

"Do you think she'll wake up?"

"It's unlikely that Ashely will wake up... We're sorry we tried everything we could"

I started crying right there in the hospital ward of my sister "I'm sorry sister I had to..." Sabrina comforting me "You did what you had to do it's okay don't cry"

The Funeral

Everyone crying there while my sister buried in the ground I will always miss you sister

The end❤️

To anyone reading this I hope your not being hurt by your families or anything like that. But if you are I hope my stories are enough to escape your bad reality because that's what I try to do. Now take this with you everywhere "whatever happens never stop loving yourself♥︎". Please take this quote with you forever I will always love my fans 💚💜💙.