Wet mr clean

Savannah got home in excitement and started scrubbing everything!! MR CLEANS HOUSE!?? NO WAY THIS WAS REAL! She got butterflies in her ear! YEEEEE HAAAAAww! But she gotta wait til 3:00 am when he wanted her to come...

FINALLY 3AM ! She was FINGERED UP! A car picked her up it was a black limo and had the name, THE CLEAN FAMILY, WOOWZA!  A limo!? WAS DADDY CLEAN RICH!?! OMG! I hope this would be THE night.

She got to a steamy obesse house more than a mansion. She was wearing a sheep costume. The perfect outfit!! Wowza! Was it cold. Felt like a butt cheek. But what a world we live in??? Savannah put her sheep hat down. And then went exploring!

She got to a room with a red door. What was this? She went inside to find.. sex toys!?! Was this all for me? Wow! Daddy clean appeared behind her.."Looks like you found your room." Savannah felt butterflies in her cooch. Ohhh so horney! "Umm yes Daddy- I MEAN-" Mr clean shook his head,  "Your already acting naughty?" Savannah got  wet. Like a sponge. Mr clean waddled toward her. "Listen I am ready for a night of nights, are you?" Then he got on his hands and knees and crawled creepy to her feet. Savannah stood there ready to be seduced.

He took of his crisp white shirt and pants. No one was straighter than those pants. Mr clean purred and meowed. Then growled puffing out his chest. This was the most sexiest thing Savannah had ever seen. Savannah took her costume. Then got on her hands and knees to purr and pant. They understood each other.

Mr clean took complete dominance over Savannah. He took her paws into his and tied them together. And started to kiss her beck. She blushed. And he liked it so much he started biting her neck. She liked that even more. Everything she wanted to happen was happening. The man of her dreams rocking her world. "You won't be able to walk when I'm done! 😈😋🥺"  Savannahs legs already started to shake. He then started to tie her to the big red bed making sure she was tucked in nice and sweetly. He then got up from the bed and walk over to the display cases of sex toys, from there he picked out a Elmo dildo. She gasped! She always wanted one of those! 🙀 He put a ginger to his lips "Shut up you slut!" Savannah did what she was told.  He then got to the foot of the bed and start sucking on the dildo. Savannah was so aroused! He then deep throated it! 😝 Wooza! That looked delicious! He sucked on Elmo for atleast 10 minutes while looking Savannah dead in the eyes. How could she resist such a pleasure?!? Then he threw it across the room and crawled toward Savannah. He wiped out his huge Willy and got to work. Jackin that stack! Honking that horn! Yodel his dodle! Then it was time. He put it in her! Nothing was so big! It couldn't fit at first but then when it did.. it was like Harry Potter was waving a magic wand inside her cooch!