THICK ASS

Mr clean then took Savannah upstairs to her room!?! "Cant I just sleep with you...?" She said All shy... He looked at her like a man and said, "No, if you sleep with me I won't be able to keep my hands on you..." Savannah felt uncomfortable. But she trusted him! So she walked into her beautiful new room! And Mr clean locked the door behind her trapping her in. "WHAT THE... HEY LET ME OUT! OR NO MORE HEAD!" Savannah screamed in a panic. "I CANT! I DONT WANT TO LOOSE CONTROL GET READY AND WELL GO OUT TO MY SECRET LOCATION!" Savannah did so like the good girl she was! She looked in the closet which was filled with expensive gowns and dresses. She picked out a nice emerald green dress, and did her makeup with all the products set out in the bathroom. She yelled out when she was all ready, "IM ALL READY!" Mr clean unlocked the door and sniffed her. He then raised her arm and sniffed her armpit. "Delectable..." He said, Savannah saw the animal in his eyes... "Are we going to fu-" "SHHHHHH! You will find out..." He interrupted her. WAS THIS MAN CRAZY!?! HE IS THE LIVING MEANING OF SEX! And off they went to the secret location...

NOTE| So sorry this was short... I was planning to make the next chapter wet... and nutted..