Dirty rascal.

Savannah was terrified! She was in Mr cleans house alone... But all she could think about was sleep. After that... long night... she decided to take a nap! She went upstairs into the master bedroom once more and she decided to clean up all the sex toys Mr. clean didn't put away. Well that's what's women are for... CLEANING. She picked up all the dildos and all the vibrators off the ground, bed, shower, toilet, and dog bed. But when she lifted up another dildo she saw a key attached to it. She took the key and decided to see what room it went to. But before she could a loud BANG came from downstairs! She leaped for the stairs to see Mr clean all dripping wet! Oh my what a beautiful sight! She was hungry for round 87, but she noticed he was bleeding! "DADDY CLEAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MY LOVE!?!" Savannah said in a panic. He dropped to the ground in pain and oddly moaning like a girl... The only words that came from his mouth was, "Savannah... make love to me... it will make me feel better..." Savannah didn't know what to do! She wanted to ride his squeaky clean scrub daddy but it wasn't the time... BUT OF COURSE SHE GOT ON AND RIDED INTO THE SUNSET! IT WAS SO GOOD YAY 87! The blood from his wound was leaking everywhere, the living room looked all red. But he insisted they do the devils tango. He moaned so loud from her amazing wap! It was so beautiful! And then they came together... literally. They both hugged! It was too good! What would life be without his D!?! She checks to wound on his broad chest and it disappeared. WHAT IN THE GOOFY? Before she could ask he just said, " I told you it would make me feel better... Now get ready for tonight! I'm gonna make you squirt! 😈"

NOTE | HEHEHEHE! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! MY GRANDMA BUSTED! HEHEHEHEH! I ALSO NUTTED! -POOPS-