beginnings

╔═.✵.══════════╗
"I got you all
figured out."
╚══════════.✵.═╝

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Sprite looks to me and I look to her and we both narrow our eyes at each other. I feel a connection to her. A weird connection. Not romantic but not motherly... I can't put my finger on what the connection is. We step towards each other confused and Ajak smiles across from us.

I look at the short pixie cut little girl and Ajak says "Sprite meet Daisy your older sister. Arishem made that clear you two are sisters. Daisy this is Sprite, your little sister."

I cross my arms at her and say "You're short."

Sprite scoffs and says "And you're ugly."

We both slowly smile and I chuckle "You're gonna get on my nerves aren't you?"

She nods and says "And you'll be in my shadow all your life. So enjoy that."

I shake my head and then I freeze as I see a blur race past me. Something I'd like to experience often. The feel of the breeze the blur creates and it's so refreshing I want to experience it again. But then the blur knocks me over into Sprite.

Sprite and I tumble and fall. I land on her and she groans. "Get off me." she says emotionlessly. I glare at the blur that takes a eternal form.

My throat tightens as I see her. She's beautiful.

I smile to her and she tilts her head to me smiling.

Sprite literally growls and pushes my forehead beginning a fight between us. I swat at her hand and say "You're being a brat!"

"You're heavy! And you're crushing me!"

Phastos shakes his head at us and says to Ajak "They act like sisters." Makkari's smile widens as she sees Sprite and I argue.

Sprite says "You're stupid."

"I have better hair."

She scoffs and says "I actually have a brain!"

I glare at her and say "I have boobs."

"You also have an extra 40 pounds on you."

I gasp and say "I also have a good foot or two in height on you."