friends

╭━𖥔━━ ━━𖥔
"But when the
laughter dies away,
I'll take care of you."
╰━𖥔━━ ━━𖥔

"╰━  ⋅𖥔⋅  ━━ ✶ ━━  ⋅𖥔⋅  ━╯

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: ☾

I lie down beside Sprite on the ground as she goes on and on about a story she thought of. She creates illusions above us and says "This is the story of Daisy. Creator of the daisy flowers."

She smiles and I chuckle. I nod and say "Pretty." She says "It's weird how we're the only ones on the team that are biologically siblings."

I nod and squeeze her hand. She stiffens at my touch and I say "I kind of like it. They can be jealous that we'll never be alone again. You're now stuck with me for life."

She groans and says "Sounds like a pain in the arse."

I laugh and she says "For real though. Would've been easier if Ajak or Makkari was my sister."

I shake my head and say "We're twin flames Sprite. Obviously."

"We aren't twins."

I shrug and say "I don't know. Don't we technically have the same birthdate or that's at least when we were dropped on earth?"

She makes a face and says "I'm going to start telling people I'm the older sister." I smile and lay my head on her shoulder "Why? Because I'm the funny and entertaining one?"

She scoffs and says "False. I am the entertainer. You don't think of any illusions." I nod and say "You are good at those. Always keeping me entertained definitely." She says "You think I could teleport on my own? Maybe it's a hidden power of mine."

"Wanna try it?"

"How do I do that?"

I shrug and say "How do I create illusions?"

She shakes her head and says "I don't know, it just happens. I've always known how to do it."

I grab her hand and teleport to the artic. I pull my hand from hers and say "Bye!"

"Daisy! Don't you da-!"

I teleport away and land in the kitchen. Bumping into Druig. He scoffs and says "Careful where you land Dais."

I shrug and say "I just left Sprite in the artic."

He smiles and high fives me. "Nice one. Get Kingo next."

I nod and say "I'm thinking Kingo should enjoy a nice day in the dessert. I'll get my sister and Kingo can make sandcastles in the Sahara."

"Take me along. I wanna see the look on his face."