faults

╔═ .✵. ══════════╗

"I'll stop the world
when I'm with you
Nothing to hate,
nothing to lose

╚══════════ .✵. ═╝

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I stare at Makkari with a flustered expression on my face and I hear people cheer loudly for Sprite's stories. Makkari signs "Are you alright? Was that a mistake? I didn't mean to freak you out with the yet or when."

My eyes widen and I shake my head feeling dizziness set in. I hear Ikaris and Kingo approaching and I freak out.

My throat tightens and fear settles in. I take steps back saying "I'm sorry.. I just- I can't- I-"

I quickly turn around and walk away promptly as I quickly become overwhelmed. Sprite looks to her left while she begins with the legends of Ikaris.

She sees me storm past the window hunched slightly holding my chest tightly and pushing the tears away.

She looks to Makkari signing to Druig. She abandons her story and quickly walks to the patio to find me. "Daisy?"

I hunch towards a tree covering my face feeling the nauseous reaction settle in massively. Sprite steps down the steps saying "Dais?"

I feel the burning of tears roll down my neck and cheeks. Sprite says "Daisy? Where are you?"

I let out a shuddered sob as Sprite looks to the noise. Her eyes widen and she says "Daisy!" She quickly steps beside me and says "What happened?"

I shake my head pushing her away from me quickly. Trying to ground myself. "I'll kill her." Sprite grits out the words through her teeth and I grab her wrist as she begins to walk away.

She looks back to me and I pull her towards me. Squeezing her tightly in my arms as I feel my body heave sobs. She rests her arms around me and says "I've got you."

She rubs my back as I attempt to ease my shaky breaths. Ajak is going to be so mad at me. I shouldn't have let my urges towards Makkari take over. I should have stopped her.

I am going to mess up the whole dynamic of the team.

I messed everything up. Sprite looks to my face as she hugs me. My eyes closed tightly.