Emo 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄(p2)

(Song is looking out for you by joy again)
Y/N POV
The man in front of me was a tall, grim reaper looking looking guy, his piercing yellow eyes bright and white skulls around his neck were bright in comparison to his baggy all black attire, which made his physic unknown, and purplish locs framing his long face.
"WHO ARE YOU" the man shrieked.
"Who are you?" I questioned in return."and where did you even come from?"
"Look, I don't know who you are-"
"Obviously" I cutoff.
"SHUT IT!...... look, I don't know who you are or what you want, but it would be best if you get out of my woods, and also stop talking to poison, he is to....well...anyways, He shouldn't be speaking to people like you" he ordered you, looking back at the beaming child.
"You see... I'm kinda dying here, so if you are trying to steal my soul mr grim reaper, hurry up, but if that isn't what you're doing I'd recommend scurrying off and letting me bleed out in peace, thankyouverymuch." I move my hands, showing the blood on my shirt. Suddenly his eyes are pulled to your wounds.
"HOLY-" he recoiled, before remembering the child standing 5 feet away from him, but suddenly he bends down to examine the cuts and shabbily wrapped areas, obviously panicking.
                    LICORICE POV
shit.shit.shit.shit.shit. What do I even do in this situation? I mean, I don't want to help but I don't want to leave them here. I am such an idiot, UGH, now I'm probably making a fool of my self. Suddenly I am pulled out of my daze.
"Hey, you just going to sit there?" The person asked non chalantly, though I feel like they might've been panicking about their state as much as I was.
"I- uhhh" I stammered, gosh why can't I think straight, 2 years with the darkness and you'd think I would be used to a little blood, but apparently not.
"Look, if you're just going to stan-AH" the person screamed, before I hoisted them over my shoulder. It was decided, I would bring them to the castle and nurse them back to health... or at least try to nurse them back to health.
"Come on poison, let's go" I commanded poison mushroom cookie, who had been standing behind us the whole time.
"yAay....new friend" he replied.
"HEY-WHAT WAS THAT?!" The person screamed into my ear. God it's weird to keep calling them the person, but no time for names.
"Do you want me to leave you here?" I rebuked, suddenly the person went silent, which made for an awkward trip back to the castle.
                            Y/N POV
Was this guy even sane?!?! He just threw me over his shoulder and is now bringing me to god-knows-where! His robe felt surprisingly comfy compared to the looks and it had very impressive stitching, yet it smelled of some cheap cologne and smoke. It didn't smell bad, per-say, but it definitely wasn't the best. You tried to think of something to say because god you hate having to sit in silence like this, but nothing was coming to mind, so you just sat with your discomfort and your racing thoughts. After about 1 and a half hours of thinking and bobbing up and down, you started nodding off, you tried to stay awake but ultimately you were too tired to stay awake, even after being passed out in the woods for very long.
SECOND PERSON POV
"Y/N!"
You heard your name being called, you look around you are in the forest, you look around and you see a group of vaguely familiar faces fighting a cloaked figure.
"Y/N, HELP US. PLEASE!" someone yelled, their voice filled with fear, but as you try to reach out, nothing happened. Why can't I do anything? You try again, but you are paralyzed. All you could see was these people you didn't know, yet you felt indescribable guilt wash over you. The only thing you could hear were screams and pleas. Your eyes fill with tears, you try moving, yet no matter how much you tried, the lives were lost. No matter how much you tried, you couldn't stop the screams. No matter how much you tried,
It
Was
Your
Fault....
Suddenly, you open your eyes from that terrible.....dream? And find yourself on an old couch. You push yourself up and the cushions let out a painful squelch in return, you look around and see the man who picked you up bent over a table, making something. You turn your body around to face him.
Y/N POV
"Finally up, huh?" He asked, turning his head around, before returning to his work.
"W-where am I?" I stammered.
"My room." He stood up from his chair, holding a bowl, some gauze, and some cotton balls. I look around to get a better idea of my surroundings. I saw an unmade bed, a table where there sat a dusty first aid kit with a small bottle of hydrogen peroxide out and a few half burned candles, a small MP3 player on a small night stand, and a small pile of laundry. Weird, you thought, it smelled like he lived in that robe thing. Suddenly you felt a small sting on your leg.
"Ow!" I pulled my leg away.
"Shut it and sit still, unless you want an infected wound." He snapped, pulling my leg back down and continuing to clean out the cut with the cotton ball. I thought for a second before replying:
"Hey, at least if I die you'll have another skull to add to that shabby skull necklace of yours." He looks up, scoffs, and start to wrap the gauze around a cut on your calf. Hm, not amused. After 30 seconds of silence, I decided to change the subject.
"Hey, I never got your name, what is it?"
"Does it matter?" He snapped, before quickly moving onto a new wound.
"Well I want to know the name of the rando who picked me up and brought me back to their room." I chuckle, looking him in the eye, he seems quite nervous, maybe I should just stop trying to make conversation.
"....licorice..." the man, well , licorice replied, acknowledging the absurdity of the statement.
"Well, I'm y/n!" I beamed,weirdly happy considering the state I'm in. After about ten  more minutes in silence, when he was done wrapping, he got up and went to the door.
"Hey, where are you going?" I ask.
"Why does it matter?" He snapped back, annoyed.
"Oh-okay, nevermind then" i turn back around and look at my lap.
"By the way, you should probably change out of those mangey clothes, there's an outfit on the armrest." he slammed the door as he walked out. You go to the end of the couch and see a large band tee and a pair of shorts. Not much of an outfit, you thought, but I guess it'll do.
                   (LICORICE POV)
This was a mistake. Why did I do this, AHH! Why am I like this, why...
Before you can finish that thought, you bumped into something, effectively stopping my daze.
"Oh- well hello licorice." Red velvet said. He was a tall and strong warrior with a softspot for those cake-things, one of which he just so happened to be holding in his arms
"O-oh hi!" I replied. fuck, you thought, how am I going to hide y/n from the rest, why didn't I think of that, AH.
"You good?" Red raised an eyebrow in a concerned manor.
"Y-yeah! Perfect." I was trying to leave the conversation as soon as possible.
"Okay?" Red velvet said, obviously not buying it,"well, I was kinda worried with how long it took you to find poison mushroom when we sent you out, and I never saw you come back, but I gues-" red velvet was trying to explain, before I cut him off.
"IM GOOD THANK YOU" I practically yelled, very irritated.
"o-okay" red velvet mumbled, though I couldn't really hear as I was speed walking away. God damit, how did I realize that I live with like five other people, and I don't think most of them would take to kindly to having a new roommate, but most of all, what will...she..think about this. As I am thinking, I go to the kitchen to get something to eat and something for y/n, what do I even do with them?
"Took long enough for you to come." A calm, feminine voice from behind me spoke.
"GAH! Pomegranate! You need to stop doing that." I screamed with a slightly defeated tone of voice. Pomegranate was a small woman, with two braided buns that sat on the sides of her head. She was always very condescending in her statements and would poke fun at anyone anytime they made a mistake.
"What a shame, it's always so fun to see how panicked you get licorice." She said, with a slight chuckle at the last statement. I just got some food from the cabinet and started to walk out.
"Aww....not even going to humor me?" She questioned with a fake pout, but I just scoffed and continued exiting the kitchen. As I was heading back to my room, the pocket of my robes filled with some snack foods, until,
"Oh no." my door was open. I ran into it, not looking forward to explaining why there was a random person in my room to whoever felt the need to enter it, but when I saw what was going on, I let out a relieved sigh.
"You didn't tell me you had a pet!" y/n said, holding batcat in one hand and petting him with the other.
"Yeah, well, dont get used to these little visits, and batcat! Why don't you ever close the doors behind you?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I yelled, furious. Batcat, not looking to interrupt y/n's pets, just held up both of his tiny paws to show his lack of opposable thumbs.
"Just...get out" I said point at the door, causing batcat to get up from his spot and sadly walk out before I slam the door on his back. y/n looked at me, confused.
"Huh?" y/n questioned.
"Huh what?" I reply, still irritated about what occurred.
"Why did that almost give you a heart attack? All he did was leave the door open?" They asked.
"Maybe because it isn't ideal to have everyone know there is a random person crashing on your couch," I explained, before taking out a small bag of chips from my pocket and throwing it onto y/ns lap. "here, eat up."
"Everyone? Who else even lives here?" They looked around at the mess on the floor, before looking back and popping a chip into their mouth.
"Well, for one, I live with poison, red velvet, dark choco, pomegranate, and, uh..." I explained, before remembering why exactly I live here
"And who?" They looked eager to know, though I know they wouldn't like the answer.
"Well....uh...dark enchantress..." I mumbled.
"OH." That was obviously not the answer they were expecting. "But- aren't you guys... ya'know....evil?"
"Well, obviously, you idiot!" I snapped back.
"Then, why did you save me?" They asked, with a puzzled look on their face.
"I'm evil, not a dick."
"Well, I'd say those two are usually interchan-" y/n mumbled under their breath,  before I cut them of.
"BESIDES THE POINT! They wouldn't take too kindly to having a non-member here, especially when that is your reaction to finding out."
"Then why did you bring me here in the first place if that was the case?!" They started to raise their voice.
"HELL IF I KNOW? I COULDNT JUST LEAVE YOU THERE!" I yelled back, before I realized what I did. "Look, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to", but then, I heard a knock on the door.
"Hello?" The voice said, muffled by the door,"everything alright in there?"
"Shit." I mumbled under my breath, "I-I'll be out in a minute" I yelled back through the door.
"H-hello there." I said while opening the door. Red velvet was standing in the doorway.
"Hey, I was going to tell you we were holding a meeting, but you seemed pretty worked up, are you sure your good?" He asked, trying to look over my shoulder into my room to see if everything was alright, though luckily I was able to block him before he got a good look.
"Yeah, I just-" god I'm bad at excuses, " I just was just practicing.... Something?" I said. Fuck, there's no way he'll believe me.
" okay......just....come downstairs soon please?" He said, hiding his concern, before walking off.
"Ye-yeah! Be right down!" I yelled across the hallway, before turning back into my room. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I whisper-screamed before turning back to exit the room.
"Hey." y/n calmly said before I left.
"What is it?" I turned back, obviously irritated.
" you are really kind!" They beamed.
"Huh?" I said, starting to get flustered.
"for saving me, thank you for that!" They explained
"Oh-yeah, your welcome." I said, trying to hide the small blush on my face, before walking out.
"BY THE WAY, YOUR NECKLACE ISNT THAT SHABBY!" They yelled with a small chuckle, but I had already left the room. As I was walking down, one thought filled my head:
How could I be kind?