Licoriice still has a dumpy (p9)

(Song is Quiet autumn by Toby fox)
(Sorry for the last chapter <3 I hope you all are doing well)
Y/N POV
I slowly open eyes, my whole body is warm. I slowly scoot around on the couch, trying to get a little more comfortable yet still let poison sleep. One I finally find a good position, I slowly move poison so I could sit up. I look around the room the lights are now off and it is very quiet. It's peaceful, it's unbearable. I slowly slide my legs out from the blanket, and set my foot on the cold floor. As I start to get up, the couch lets out a loud squeak, I look around the room, hoping that the noise didn't wake anyone up from their sleep, and after a minute of silence, excluding the small tussle in licorice's bed, I felt like I was in the clear. I slowly stand up, trying to ignore the pain, but as soon as I step my second foot on the floor, an even louder creak escapes. As soon as I hear the sound, you see licorice pop up from under his covers from the corner of your eyes.
"What are you doing?" He sounds as if he is mid-yawn, i quickly turn around and start to apologize profusely, but he cuts you off mid sentence.
"No, it's okay..." his voice is very quiet, yet due to the silence in the room, you can hear it pretty well. You let out a sigh, but you still hate the silence, so you slowly go to his bed, hoping to start a better conversation.
"H-hey, what do you think you're doing?" Licorice's tone completely changed, he seemed embarrassed but stern in his words. I ignored his question, and sat down anyway. I spend a minute thinking of a question, and then, suddenly one comes to me.
"So, how long have you been working here?" I curl my knees to my chest, and then wrap my arms around my knees.
"What kind of question is that?" Licorice asks, annoyed. I look at him, and after a minute, he reluctantly answers.
"About," licorice had pause mid sentence to think, and then continued. "Two year."
"Hmm, nice." I smile at him, and then think of another question to ask.
"So, do you have any hobby's?" I look at licorice, who has a confused expression on his face.
"What does this have to do with anything?" Licorice asks, he sounds almost pissed, but at the same time, almost genuine.
"You're right, my apologies." I look away from licorice in embarrassment, mad at myself for asking such a stupid question, but after I look away, he starts to speak.
"Well...magic I guess, not much else...any yourself?" Licorice offered a small smile before looking back down at his bed.
"Hmm... well... I guess I like drawing, nothing else I can think of at this moment." I look at the ceiling as I think, almost as if looking at my own brain. Suddenly, I remember he has an MP3 player. That could be a good topic.
"Hey, what kind of music do you like?" I suddenly ask, my change in tone catching licorice off guard.
"I-uh..." licorice seemed embarrassed about the question, he looked as if he wanted to hide.
"It's okay if you don't want to tell me! It was a weird question to ask anyways-"
"No! No, its fine!" Licorice looks down, before grabbing his MP3 player and handing it to me.
"Please...don't judge?" Licorice looks up for a second, he seems a little self conscious about this yet tried to look confident.
"Alright, thank you!" I look at licorice with a smile on my face, before putting on the headphones to listen to his music.
                LICORICE POV
Ahh, why did I do this? Why am I so awkward? Why...just...ugh! I look up, trying to distract myself from my own head, and also to see what y/n thinks so far. As I see their face, it's hard to get a read on it, I mean, it seems overall positive, yet that doesn't mean anything really. They look over to me and give me a...smile? I mean, it was definitely a smile, but I find it odd it was directed to me. Their smile seems warm and inviting, it was...nice?
Ah! No, you aren't supposed to think like that, freak! But no matter how much I tried to stop myself from thinking those thoughts, I can't stop. They seem kind, and warm, and funny, and everything I'm not.
You've only known them a day, You're getting ahead of yourself. I know this isn't rational thinking, especially after knowing them for only a little bit, but the thoughts were oddly, nice? I don't know but I kinda don't want this moment to end...
Y/N POV
after about twenty minutes of listening to music, I decide that it was probably time to give licorice back his stuff. As I take off his headphones and get ready to give licorice them back, I realize that he is very dazed out. He looks cute when he's like that, and he seems pretty lost in thought, so it's probably best if I leave him alone. I start to get tired, but as I slowly start to lay down, I guess my head lands somewhere near his lap, because this catches his attention. He looks down, looking very flustered.
"Ah, I'm so sorry!" I quickly start to get up, until I hear licorice's voice.
"I-it's alright... you can stay."licorice looks back up, trying to hidehis face.
"Alright, if you say so!" I lay my head back down, looking up to him. It is very quiet... but this time...
The silence...
Is comforting.
_________________________________
AH! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY, but I hope this fluffy chapter will make up for it!!