Chapter 1: "Movie Night"

(A/N: I used "It Follows" as a movie cuz it's coming out soon and it's all I ever hear on tv lol)

"OKAY DUDES MY MOVIE FIRST!", Alfred yelled.

"My god, Alfred. Don't yell.", England said.

Alfred ignored the Brit and turned on a movie called "It Follows".

-time skip-

Hera was scared, but she hid it well. Italy was crying, Germany was staring at the Tv, China was hiding under a pillow, France was hugging a dazed out England, Japan and Russia were no where to be found, and America was shaking like an idiot.

"Ohmanohman...", The American said, while squeezing a pillow to death. Al looked over at Hera, she had tears in her eyes, but they didn't fall. His baby blue eyes started to water, he felt so bad for making her scared. He scooted across the couch to where Hera was and wrapped his arm around her.

"Hey, Hera. I've never seen tears in your eyes, ever before. You always seem so happy...", Al said.

Hera wiped the tears and looked at her feet, "...well...you've seen me upset already...you can go.."

"W-what! No! Hera...tell me what's wrong...", Al said, lifting her chin, making her look at him.

Hera bit her lip, trying not to cry, but a whimper escaped. "I-I.. I was thinking about my father....I know that's stupid but I miss him..."

Al's eyes softened and he pulled her into a hug. "Hera...I know it must be hard...", he rubbed her back, "but I know you can get through this, I'll help you!"

Hera blushes softly and snuggled up to his chest. "Thank you..."