Chapter 2: "I want to help you!!!"

Hera and Alfred were walking around a park, in New York. Alfred bought Hera's plane tickets so she could come to the US, no excuses! Hera stayed close to Al, not really trusting the strange people she was passing, one even slapped her bum! (A/N: I'm sorry!! XD) Al liked the fact that Hera was clung onto his arm. They stopped walking and sat on a bench.

"Ok, Hera, tell me what's going on in your life, what's got you so down?", Al said.

"....I'm just very...stressed...very very stressed.....", Hera sighed, "I just haven't had to to relax, or sleep much..."

Alfred wrapped his arms around Hera's waist and picked her up, "THEN LETS SLEEP!"

-time skip-

The two were now at Al's townhouse. Al laid Hera on the couch and wrapped her in all his softest blankets, then laid behind her.

"Ok Hera, good night!", Al said, as he cuddled up to her back. Hera blushed and turned to face him. He was already asleep, 'so cute' she thought. For the first time in a while she could go to sleep, and she did.

Hera slowly opened her eyes.
"Hey beautiful~", Al cooed.

Hera blushed and cuddled up to his chest. Alfred smiled and kissed her, not caring what she would think. To Al's surprise, she kissed him back.

"So.....does this mean I helped... Baby~", Al said, smirking.

"Yeah..", Hera said softly.

"GREAT! Now let's get food!", Alfred jumped up and ran towards his kitchen.