Part 19(M!!)

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italic=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

-This is not for children...skip the smut part or just take a U-turn and wait for the next chapter-

*This chapter will be longer than the others...as an apology for being away for so long*

-WARNING-
Sort of Public Sex

Wheein POV
"Meow.....hgh...nya....ngh...slow down...master".

My sadistic smile came out...looking at Solar now, it reminds me of a cat in their heat...ready to breed...and mate, cute...adorable...sexy...hot...and all of this...is mine, my little kitten...all collared up for me to use...look at this kitty...tugging on her little furry cuff with her paw...showing such a slutty face...she already had 4 orgasm earlier and I wanted to see if she can endure it for 5 minutes.

"If kitten don't cum in the next 5 minutes...master will make sure to reward you".

*moan*

So this is what a birthday gift is...I wish everyday is my birthday, having her on bed...squirming and begging for my touch, how pleasant...for a sadist like me.

"Come on my little kitty~ make some kitten noise".

"N-Nya~ mhmm....mew...".

"Such a slut...dirty whore...are you my cum slut...oh...you are my little cum slut...kitten".

I whispered in her ears sexually, I took out the nipple clamps I brought from home and place them on both nipple...she tug on her furry handcuffs...her legs shaking as I played with the controller.

"Meow...please...master— ugh...ah...ah...nya".

"Aww is my kitty gonna cum now...if kitty cum now...a nice punishment awaits".

"N-No...I-I won't c-cum".

"I know...you're a good kitten, my sweet little kitten...master love you, here's a little treat for you...say ahhh".

She opened her mouth slightly but it was enough for me to push the ball gag in...she bite on it and I tightened it...securing it but making sure she can still breath.

"Good kitten".

"Mphm..."

"Oh what's that...sorry...I don't speak...mewls".

I lay down next to her and suck on her neck, she likes it...she love being my kitten...and I want her to be like this forever, so I need to make sure this 24 hours go by smoothly.

*ding*

"OH! 5 minutes...you may cum kitty...you deserve it".

She let out a muffled moan and I stopped the vibration and took off the vibrating panty, the sticky mess is on it...I moved my face toward her clit and lick off the mess, gaining small muffled whines from her.

"You like this kitten".

"Mfpm...".

I'll take that as a yes...I kiss her inner thighs and suck on her bud, going through every area but her clit...she tried to grind against my face but I hold her still...preventing her from gaining what she wants.

"Good kittens always wait...stay still".

I said in the strictest way possible, I kissed her around her clit and slowly stick my fingers in...curling them inside making her moan.