Part 21

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italic=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=Others

Wheein POV
I look at my little kitten who is waiting for me inside her cage, the 24 hours ended already but she told me she still want to be my cat...so we decided to get that cage and some fun toys to play with...it became a part of us already, be it sexual or not sexual...she is my kitten either ways.

"Kitty~ good morning, how's the cage...is it too stuffy inside...I can get a bigger cage for you".

"It's purrfect master".

"You and your kitten puns now, come out kitty...here's your milk and breakfast".

I took the key and took off the lock, opening the door for her to crawl out.

"Meow~"

She stretched her body and went towards me, I wonder how could a crazy killer like me own such an innocent cat like her sometimes.

"We are going to be dealing with dangerous things today, you won't have to come...alright".

"Why...I can follow you right".

"No...Seulgi gang deals with flammable objects, if you accidentally let your cat spirit out and play with it...it will be dangerous."

"I'll be good please...I'll try to stay as human as possible".

"Really~ now...what if I take this and swing it up".

I took one of the mouse toy that I recently brought and swing it up and down a few times...of course she would try her best to get out of her kitten zone...but she jumped on me almost immediately...guess 24 hours as a kitten made her a real cat.

"Meow...please".

"Nope...I promise I'll give you all my time the moment I get home alright...so please be a good kitty today".

"Don't make me use it".

Oh god...here we go again...using that cute innocent face as always, but it's not going to work this time...her safety is priority.

"Kitty...don't do it...I'm warning you".

"Meow~ come on...pretty please".

"I promise you...if you behave well...master will buy you tteokbokki alright".

"MEOW!"

She finally stop complaining and sat down, I guess tteokbokki is the only way to make her stop.

"I'll miss you...Wheein".

"I'll miss you too kitten".

I held her leash and guided her to her playroom, I've made sure to prepare her lunch in advance and put soft mattress for her knees and had a soft knee pad for her...I gave her a kiss on her forehead and left.

"Finally...do you had any idea how long we've waited for you".

"Thirty minutes...just to say goodbye".

"Easy for you to say, my little kitten can't come because it's dangerous...but both of you can just go kill together anytime".

I grabbed onto my phone and look at my wallpaper, it made me feel as if she is here kneeling in front of me...so cute just look at those fluffy cat ears on her head...she even drew whiskers on her face just for this picture, just looking at the ribbon collar made me wanna pull her towards me.