Enter Max Steel and Team Turbo Bio.

First name: Maxwells or Max

Last name: McGrath  

Hair colour: Brown 

Eye colour: Blue

Age: 17 to 18

Superpower: Turbo energy and then Green T.U.R.B.O Energy

Turbo Mode: Turbo Base Model 23

Here is the video for Max Steel Team Turbo when all begins with this story that you watched before, and you know how this video happened.

Max McGrath is the son of the greatest hero in his universe and he's a half-Tachyon human hybrid that has his father's T.U.R.B.O Energy with his best friend N'Baro AK steel X377 also known as Steel who was Jim McGrath's UltraLink partner in Max's dad's home planet for the first time of they met on the invasion by Makino's forces to absorb and expand the entire galaxy which the Alien Warrior is married to the human N-Tek agent in Earth along with Forge Ferris and Miles Dread who have founded the secret organization for stopping Makino from conquering their world when Maxwell McGrath was born on the original N-Tek base after his father's presumed death in the Turbo Star accident. Max is meeting for the amnesia UltraLink in his dad's hologram statue of his grave and then they become Max Steel, together with each other's side to defeat their enemies like...

Extroyer the Half-human and half-UltraLink shapeshifter is turning into an animal by extracting from the DNA of the species to become one like that you have a thing with the animal's Kingdom, the formerly known for Troy Winter who is hired by his ...

Extroyer the Half-human and half-UltraLink shapeshifter is turning into an animal by extracting from the DNA of the species to become one like that you have a thing with the animal's Kingdom, the formerly known for Troy Winter who is hired by his employer that he was used to be N-Tek agent and the owner/founder of the THI company for stealing the Ultralink part about send missiles to destroy the N-Tek intergalactic communities within the city of Copper Canyon for summoning the alien invasion of the Evil Ultra-links, but unfortunately he has fallen down in the bottom of the ocean with his new shark form for his first encounter at the Turbo mission  with Max Steel is defeating him as well victorious from the past episode of 'Extroyer Unleashed.'

'