Chapter 1

Dear Diary,
What a sleezy way to start my story lol, my diary is my life literally if this stuff got out I'd be deceased, moving on. Hi there my name is Sarah I'm 16, I live with my parents and my sister who technically hates my gut for whatever reason, sucks to be me right.
It's the first day of school and I am so excited to be in high school and overall having a fresh start. I got up around 4:30 because I was so nervous yet ecstatic, I went down to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. It was such a peaceful moment knowing I've got the house to myself, no interruptions obviously because everyone is asleep. I thought to myself how could my day get any better, I hadn't realized how much time had gone by it's already 6:30, I rushed upstairs to get ready. Since it's my first day I didn't want to go all out so I decided on some sweats and crocs, I did my hair in a messy bun and felt pretty confident with my outfit choice.

Everything was coming together so well for me, I left my room feeling really confident until of course I passed my sister's room and she said " you can't be seriously wearing that, it literally looks like condiments threw up all over you", I looke...

Everything was coming together so well for me, I left my room feeling really confident until of course I passed my sister's room and she said " you can't be seriously wearing that, it literally looks like condiments threw up all over you", I looked at her and responded, " ha very funny that was weak though try again tomorrow" and walked off before she could say anything else. I rushed to the kitchen grabbed my things and left for school, while walking into the hallways I can't help but think about how my school year is gonna be like, new friends, good grades and a possibly a boyfriend? Umm scratch that the thought of having a boyfriend makes me anxious, I've never had one nor have I had my first kiss yet. Embarrassing I know, I mean come on who wants a girl that has no experience with boys or dating far less for kissing, it's literally a disaster waiting to happen. The bell rang and snapped me out my thoughts, seeing some students frantically search the through their lockers while others casually walk to classes made me nervous. Luckily for me I came prepared for class and I knew exactly where my first class was, let me just say that's a huge plus for a high school student on their first day, there is a small chance I search the school's website like a maniac memorizing every detail and visiting 3 weeks before the school year starts, besides it's not that serious.