📖 Miguel x Blitzø: Remember When...?

'Haven't had a solo job in weeks. I really need to let off some steam after the shit I've had to catch from Stolas this week.' Blitzø thought to himself, prepping his gun. He was right though, he couldn't remember the last time he went on a job alone. Despite how Loona claimed 'not to care', he could hear the concern in her voice as she protested his idea. And, of course, Moxxie was the first to lecture him on how he needed to be more careful while going solo. He had to shake himself awake as he recalled the speech. The last thing he needed was to be tired as he looked for his target. Speaking of which, he was currently hiding in the bushes, grinning to himself as the lights went out in the house he was scoping out. He made a quick dash to the window, carefully opening it to sneak inside. Once inside, he could hear what sounded like a shower running down the hall. Hearing the water stop, he positioned himself behind the door. He watched as his target entered the room, wearing a robe as he dried his hair with a towel. He chuckled to himself, closing the door to trap his prey.

"Hm? Who's there?" the man asked, gasping as he saw Blitzø's eyes glowing in the darkness.

"Well well well, if it isn't the one that keeps getting away." Blitzø stepped forward, twirling his gun on his finger before aiming at his target "You've done a good job to dodge me for this long Mr. Reyes, but your time has finally run out." Reyes only chuckled as he approached him, putting him on high alert.

"Come now señor, if you really wanted me dead," Blitzø gasped as he found himself against the wall, Reyes' arms blocking his escape "you would have pulled the trigger by now."

"W-Well..." Blitzø gulped, his eyes starting to wander as he gazed at the muscles peeking from underneath his robe. He then blushed, Reyes taking his hand and placing it on his chest.

"Do you like what you see little one? Perhaps I can 'persuade' you to spare my life?~" he playfully growled, making Blitzø shiver with anticipation.

"...Oh f*ck this! Come here hot stuff.~" Blitzø playfully growled, dropping his gun as he pulled Reyes into a passionate kiss. He let out a small moan, picking Blitzø up in his arms. He could feel Blitzø's legs lock around his waist, his claws scratching his back as they continued to makeout. When he finally pulled back for air, he started to attack his neck with bites and kisses.

"You just can't stay in character, can you mi amor?~" Reyes teased, moaning at each bite before he laid Blitzø on the bed.

"Can you really blame me Miguel? How can I keep my shit together with a hot bod like this in front of me?~" Blitzø purred, pulling him into another kiss "Now, how about you take off that disguise so I can see that sexy face of yours?~"

"As you wish, only if you get out of those clothes first.~" he playfully growled, startling Blitzø as he ripped his shirt open. He didn't seem to care as he quickly discarded it. Miguel hovered over him, shedding his human disguise to reveal his true form. In a brief pink flash, his tan skin was now it's usual reddish-pink hue. He stared down at the imp hungrily, ready to claim his body "Is this better mi amor?~"

"Ohh yeah, Daddy likey.~" Blitzø purred, making his lover moan as he ran his hands up and down his exposed torso "So, you gonna show me what you're packin' tonight? Or would you rather wreck this ass instead?~"

"Heh, eager as always. Before we get into all of that, I wanted to ask you something."

"You can ask me for anything babe.~" Blitzø giggled as he kissed his neck. He tried to pull down his robe, but Miguel's hands stopped him.

"Easy pervertido, it's not that kind of question."

"Ugh, and like that you killed the mood." Blitzø groaned as he laid on the bed, holding one of the pillows.