Chapter 1 Book 1: The Beginning.

You and your best friend, Pghlfilms come to investigate the piggy residence to find a missing pig.

"Welp, pretty sure this is the place where Georgie piggy was last seen." You said. "Alright detective, let's go in then shall we?" Said Pghlfilms.

You both go but then you both heard a noise. "What was that sound?" You had said, confused. Pghlfilms then spots a pig with a red dress with a bat. "WATCH OUT!" He exclaims.

You then duck your head, then look up to see a female pig with a red dress, holding a bloody bat. The pig was then taken out by pghlfilms.

"What was that thing?" He said. You shrugged and went inside the house. You find some stairs and a basement. "Well, seems quite the puzzle." You said.

You then hear a pig oink in the back. You shrieked while pghlfilms was trying to take it out. He failed and the both of you end up in a bedroom.

You wake up and tell pghlfilms "Hey, i think we gotta check downstairs to make sure everything is safe." He nodded and you both went downstairs to check on the house.

You two were locked in the house.

It seems the bat-wielded pig had locked you two up! Darn.

"GAH! We gotta get out of here!" Said pghlfilms. "Wait, we need to find georgie pig first."

You both agree and go check the whole residence. "I don't see him anywhere." Said pghlfilms.

You both just try to take down the door. The last thing you needed was a safe. You go upstairs, put the plank down, however. Halfway while walking through the plank...

YOU SUDDENLY FELL! However, pghlfilms held tight on your hand to make sure you didn't fall. "Whew, close one!" You said. "Yeah, now come on, we gotta get going." Pghlfilms said while lifting you up the plank.

You two both escaped, but you realised you had an injury while falling through the plank. "Geez, you okay?" Pghlfilms said. "I think- I think we need to wrap this up." You said.

He nodded and fixed you up as fast as he could. "There, all better. Now, let's move to the car, shall we?" Pghlfilms had said. "Yeah, we should go back to the station." You said and drove back to the station.

Word count: 388
Hope you guys enjoyed the first bit of the book! The next one is Chapter 2: Book 1 (Station)