Chapter 5 Book 1: The School

After walking for a while, Pghlfilms and you stumbled upon a school where the walkie talkie navigated.

"You sure this is safe, ___? I mean, we don't even know this guy's name, and we're helping him." Pghlfilms scratched the back of his head while looking at you.

"Don't worry, you can trust me. My name is Mr. P, and i need you two to rescue my friend from the school." The walkie talkie overheard his sentence.

You shook your head at Pghlfilms, while staring at the school in front of you two. "Okay, Looks like we're going in..." You said as you and Pghlfilms head in the school, tucking the walkie talkie in your pocket.

The two of you entered in the school, which was pretty big. "Alright. I got a plan. ____, you try to free his friend and get the exit open, and i'll distract the infected from getting to you and me. Sound good?" Pghlfilms asked, while you replied with 'Yes'.

You both nodded your heads and started splitting up. Heading into the first room you see, you find a blue key and an orange key. "Hm, jackpot!" You thought to yourself while picking up the blue key.

As you went on with the keys and items, Pghlfilms showed up behind you. "____! You've found a book, right?" "Yeah? What does it do?" "C'mon, follow me. I know where that 'friend' is supposed to be." Pghlfilms grabbed your hand gently and ran upstairs to a room with a book holder next to it.

"So, just put the book in that little holder right there. Got it ___?" "Alright, got it." You nodded and inserted the book in. The door opened to a figure with an eyepatch, who looked like a bunny. "Thanks for freeing me! I'm Bunny, let's all get out of here!" "Okay Bunny, this is Pghlfilms, and i am ____. Let's head out of this joint." You introduced yourselves while leading Bunny to the exit.

"Alright ____, you've got all the keys, right?" "Yeah, let's all get out of this nightmare!" The three of you headed to the exit in the basement, where Mr. P was located. "Looks like you three made it out!" Mr. P cheered gleefully. "Yeah, sure was the ordeal getting here." Pghlfilms sarcastically concluded.

You start to feel a sick pain in your stomach, one that makes you want to throw up and not move for the rest of the day. "I don't feel so good..." You exclaimed weakly while passing out all of a sudden.

Pghlfilms POV:

____ just passed out on the spot, and i immediately started worrying for them. "____?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" I was yelling in concern as the other two gasped. "We should take them to the hospital, now!" Bunny suggested while the three of us tried to find a nearby hospital.

There was one nearby the school, and me being the worried friend that i am immediately ran into the hospital with _____. The three of us tried everything to do to make _____ conscious again, and thankfully, after a couple minutes i could see their eyes opening again.

"Yes! They're conscious!" I sigh in relief. "Hang in there ____, We're going to help you!" Bunny assured while they were laid on the stretcher.

Third person POV:

"Ugh... What.. happened?" You questioned while laying on a stretcher. "You passed out randomly when we freed Bunny from the school. We don't know what caused it, but we all scurried to a nearby hospital." Mr. P explained thoroughly.

"...And it's definitely not a safe one.." You said while seeing an infected in the far distance.

Words: 608
JESUS- Oh my goodness this was honestly the longest one yet lol (edit: just rechecked and nah not quite lmao)

I wanna make more chapters like this but idk if i can in time haha

Next Chapter: Chapter 6 Book 1: The Dreadful Hospital