Chapter 2 Book 1: The..station?

You are both here, in the station. You tried to call the other cops, but there was no response. You then remembered your first snd only pal at the station, Doggy. You worried if he was infected or gone, so you went to go find him.

You took Pghlfilm's hand, and ran everywhere to find Doggy. But you couldnt see him. You were then starting to get more worried, and Pghlfilms startrd to ask why. "Uh, hey ____, are you alright? You seem to be... sweating really hard." He said. You said "Well, i'm worried if Doggy is alright or not, either way we should probably just get out of here."

Pghlfilms then nodded and you two start searching for items. You then heard a faint oink behind you, and a pig with an orange dress was behind you! It was wielding a bat, and it was about to hit you.

You snatched the bat out of its hands before it could hit you, and you started to hit it repeatedly. It was eventually down for a limited time, so you started searching for more items.

After you've found all the items (i'm tired so i won't write how you got them) you had opened the garage door to see Doggy in there, you were relieved and hugged him, and he then told you what you both needed. You heard an oink in the distance, so you told Pghlfilms to go get the gas, while you were gonna attack the pig. When you finally reached the pig, you sneakily hid to get a surprise attack on it.

You then pulled out a gun, and then shot the pig. You were sure it was dead, so you went to check up on Pghlfilms and Doggy. Pghlfilms was leaning on the wall of the garage, while Doggy was waiting for you to come back. When you came back, Doggy said "About time! Let's go in now, this place is creepy."

You three went in the car, and Doggy placed the gas in. He started the car and drove off. "You're lucky i showed up on my day off." Doggy said. "And you're lucky i brought gas, Doggy." Pghlfilms said, smirking. "Touchè, Pghlfilms." Doggy said. You chuckled as they talked to each other, and laid back in your seat.

"Man, we seriously need to find out what's going on." Doggy said. "I know, we've started to see these things all over the place." You said. "We need to find out what caused this. You haven't lost your detective skills, have you ___?" Doggy said. "I hope not, i think i could use them better now than ever before." You said. "Hey, Pghlfilms?" Doggy said. "Yeah, Doggy?" Pghlfilms said. "How much gas was in that can you gave?" Doggy asked.

Pghlfilms started to sweat, shrugging. The car went slower and slower, and it abruptly stopped when you went to the Gallery.

Word count: 487
Bruh, i didn't really focus on their friendship here alot but il try to lol
Next one is: Chapter 3 Book 1: The gallery