this wont be easy. . .

just so you know this chapter is long so i hope y'all like it- alex <3
ps. we haven't researched much so it might  not be accurate :|

"Hey sora!" Liam yelped making his voice crack sound like a mouse getting stepped on. "YEA WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Sora sounded fed up because this kid Liam wouldn't even take a little 'no' for an answer, he ran up to her "sora sora there's a rumor going around in the castle I bet you'll love it" the young boy exclaimed "what is it" she said just wanting to get it over with "cisilen has fallen ill I know you hate her so-"Liam being cut off by his mother "Liam get back her young man!" "o-OH COMING MOTHER, bye sora!" and with that, he was gone. sora slowly walked back to her living courters and stepped inside her room, she slumped against the white pristine door sliding down before turning to her black cat sage.  Sora sighs deeply "I know I hate cisilen but it wouldn't be morally right  to just let her die would it?" *meow* "I hate to admit it but she's rather cute as well.." "WAIT NO NO NO NO I do NOT favor her, I don't even like GIRLS! Or anyone at all, if that were the case, i'd be beaten or hanged like a gross, peasant." Soras words feeling like a flame is inside her mouth, she knew it was true, hell if she were to TALK as such before being married, she'd be taunted or displaced. *MEOWWWWWWWWWW*Sage roared like a tiger "sage, are you okay?" "MEEOOOOOWWWWWWW" "OH yes, i forgot to feed you. Sorry, i'll make it up to you

Sora changed into a plain white sleeping gown, opened her closet to put her clothes in a brown basket "I JUST realized that my whole room, my articles of clothing are all WHITE. welp there's no changing that soon" Sora spoke under her breath 'it's not like i can change anything.' Sora thought in a second. She wished the whole process of making color and putting it in a gown wasn't so difficult, because it's so difficult only the rich get it, purple was always her favorite color, but sadly, it was the most rarest to get. She opened the white door, behind it was nothing but a little bit of light on the right side of the hallway, the long, brown haired girl turned to the right, trying to walk quietly so that she doesn't potentially wake someone out of  their slumber. She was on her 4th step onto the 5th, making sure not to make a so- *CREAAAAK* "OH MY OH NO shit.. did i wake someone?" Sora chanted in her mind. Sora listened carefully for any sounds, then looked around. Sora sighed quick and quietly " Thank the lord..." She thought was then she had entered the kitchen "HELL YEA" *CREAK* Sora was in the middle of the kitchen prepping the bowl on the table, then bent down into the cabinet under the tiles on the table, opened the cabinet and carefully taking the cat food out, like the packaging is gonna break and all the food falls on the floor, like a bucket of water. Sora set and bag on the table, next to the bowl and slowly, slowly closed the cabinet door. She opened the bag up, getting ready for it to be heavy, she tipped it over and while she tipped the food over, some came out. Not much though, once she was finally done with putting some of the food in the bowl, she decided to get something for herself, sense her hunger has grown sense the time she has last ate.

She was finally done drinking a glass of water, and got done with prepping about 10 crackers on a plate. Sora started to return to her room, until she heard something outside. " h- HELP. . . p-pLEASE.." the unknown voice called "HEY SHUT UP YOU LITTLE-" another unknown voice scolded the other, "JOE, what if we get caught? huh? what if they find out that we're behind this, this hate crime?" another voice spoke, "wait is that?" Sora peaked open the curtain, the boy whom talked about getting caught was Liam. . . "Why is he in this?" he was always a little perv, but not 'i'm gonna touch you so hard i love you' type of guy, he was always the guy whom watching girls change their clothes because they ruined their uniform. Anyways, she looked "Welp, I should probably give a hand or two to the girl. This won't be easy. . . "