Help me

Povs: cisilens :]

"h-Help. . . .p-pLEASE" I yelped the highest I could go "SHUT UP YOU LITTLE-" Joe said vigorously " "JOE, what if we get caught? huh? what if they find out we're behind this, this hate crime!" Liam spoke, slightly shaken 'shit. . . wait' Cisilen looked up into the sky, chuckling slightly " hey are you seriously just watching me get beat the FUCK up?" Cisilen cursed out loud, enough for Joe and Liam to hear " WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING TOO?" Joe jumped out " who are you, hmm? Harry Potter? Or a british person? I feel like you'd be Canadi-" The brown haired boy looked like a giant to the girl in Liam's hands. "Who the fuck are you talking to me". "no joe mom lol- SHIT what the the fuck, i forgot i was getting hate crimed, speaking of that i going to get you sick" Cisilen looked dead, like she's been in a cave for, years "With what?" wit instead of with "influenza." Cisilen said with no hesitation "hells that?" " The flu goddamn it!" "Oh. . ." "anyways, i bet you wanna know how in the sick world did I get hate crimed. That parts here!"

flashback :D

Cisilen walked down the red carpeted halls, "You're probably wondering why you and your daughter is here, Well, prince Furnando has found a, erm liking to you're daughter." The butler said nervously, hoping for Cisilen and Cisilens parents approve to get married. "Really?" Cisilen said suprisingly "really , are you ok with that".... Cisilen burst out laughing, like somebody rose from the ground and said something hilarious "are you serious me and him married not in a million years, he's ugly as hel-" "CISILEN YOU WILL STOP IT RIGHT NOW" her mother demanded".... Make me. "

THIME SKIP 👹

"Cisilen rose larma you are here by banished from this kingdom now till the end of time." The butler said sternly "Damn, and it only took 12 years I really it would happen sooner, but this is just fine I can fend for myself... right?

Bonus

"ILL THROW UP ON YOU, YOU DAMM BASTERDS"
"Cisilen if you don't shut up right now I will stab you" "oh my god please do I wanna die so bad"
"... cisilen are you ok" "nope." "Stfu Liam stop talking to her" "ok"