flower crown

Pov: Sora (i actually just realized that it's in third person)

Soras eyes widen, like she's looking at somebody getting kidnapped, and which she was. She opened the door and took a step outside "h-HEY STOP HURTING HER" Sora yelled "what are going to do about it, pretty? I suggest you do nothing, go back inside and have a good nights rest. Do it. Or else" Liam thought he looked tough and badass, but really he he looked like a idiot helping a friend out with his dirty business.
So Sora quickly jumped down and three wooden stairs and grabbed a handful of dirt with a bunch of little pebbles. Thank god it wasn't fall or winter, Sora yanked her arm into the air, making a all and dirt and rubbish poof into Liam's wet face "who in the bloody tarnation is joe?" Sora asked rudely. Sora didn't know a joe in the medium sized town called "Meldrum" . So that would mean Joe would have to travel about 60 feet, it looks like he didn't packed anything so, he probably hasn't ate or drank water.

And it'd be impossible that that's the prince . " The prince? don't you know?" Liam said while eyebrow is a few inches taller then his other "uh, no but you know, what's up with up with that?" Sora said confused " Basically their besties." Cisilen said, joining in on the conversation "I feel like I know to know, like a a lot more" Sora said , now seemingly more into the convo "Oh yea, the reason why i'm currently being assaulted right now is because his whittle feawings got hurt because I rejected him." Cisilen said, her tone being more confident and cocky, while slightly chuckling " you shoulda seen his fa-" "shut it " joe said, interrupting cisilens words. Before she could even think about it, or even soak in the thought. Sora quickly took another handful of that beautiful dirt, instead of little pebbles, it had a bit of dead yellow grass in it. She once again yanked her arm, targeting joe, hoping some of the dirt won't go into Cisilens brown eyes. All the yellow and dark rubbish poof into joes face. In the corner of Soras eyes, Liam alrighty recovered from Soras last attack, and was ready to fight. Joe was finally on the ground, making Cisilen become loose, she was planning on running and getting the fuck out of there, but she couldn't, like her intuition told her not too. So she didn't, like she was told. Sora already has another handful of dirt on her right hand.
She yanked her arm into the air, and it poofed, like a explosion. He coughed. They all coughed "you...little-" before he could cough and talk, Cisilen kicked him in the shins hard, it looked like that because he soon fell sloppily on the ground. Making a perfect transition for Cisilen to say           " *pants* *pants* H-hey" Cisilen said ever so tiredly " God this sucks . can i stay at your place for the night?" Cisilen said getting a bit quieter by each word "S-sure. Yea" Sora allowed her to "Wait, what are we gonna do about those two?" Sora  asked, pointing at the two dudes on the dirt, looking like shit. "I don't know.Well... ok HEY DIPSHITS ITS ETHER YOU DONT TELL ANYONE OR I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR WHOLE BLOODLINE DONT THINK I WONT, UNDERSTAND ME" "ha as if- WERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET AN AXE FROM?!?!" "it's ether you die now or you run away and not open that stupid mouths of yours? understand". And then.they ran. "We're did you get that axe from" "non of ur business... thank you for not letting me die though, you didn't have to do that." Cisilen was internally thanking god that it was 3am and Sora couldn't see her blushing. "Um we should get inside before anyone sees us" sora said snapping cisilen out of her trance "o-oh yea."the walk inside was long and silent. Once they got to sora's room they kinda sat for a second before "do you want some new clothes cuz u were like dragged through the dirt and stuff?" sora said handing cisilen a black gown "oh thanks"

 Once they got to sora's room they kinda sat for a second before "do you want some new clothes cuz u were like dragged through the dirt and stuff?" sora said handing cisilen a black gown "oh thanks"

Time skip

"I like those flowers I think there pretty" cisilen said so suddenly "o-oh thank you I always mention to do something more with them but you know" "well u could make a flower crown I could teach you" "REALLY I mean I'm really" cisilen laughed " ya no problem"

Another time skip cute. I'm not good at writing-lola
you are tho-alex
👉🏼👈🏼

"Wow thanks this is like really pretty" "he he no problem" "yea, I really like cisilen but I think it would look better on you" sora said handing cisilen the flower crown. Looking at this from an outside point of view you would probably think everything was fine but cisilen knew otherwise something was very wrong with her it make her want to throw up it made her hot and cold at the Same time. She was sick. But she couldn't show that that was a weakness and as her own mother once said. Weaknesses could not be shown.