w h e r e a m i

Y/N Pov:

As my eyes slowly opened, I see a room, the walls, a beautiful white color and the bed sheets as soft as a feather, this isn't my room, where the hell am I!?

As I got up I go to the door, repeatedly trying to open it but it won't budge, ugh, I should've maybe locked my door, but I was to tired to..

A few minutes pass as I looked around for a way to open the door, I guess I'm stuck in here. I sigh as I sit on the bed and lay down, who brought me here, and why me.

Suddenly the lock on the door opened, a man walked in, as I look up I immediately recognized his face.
"You...you brought me here!? W-Why!"
I yelled.

No response.

He was staring at me, no emotion in his eyes, he's watching me as I got up and walked backwards, immediately he goes towards me.

Before I can even run he Grabs my wrist and Slams me against the wall, a shot of pain went through me because of the impact.

I slowly start to slide down the wall as he immediately pins my hands above My head, moving down and taking in My scent by my neck, his breath was warm but he was for sure planning something.

Suddenly, a wet feeling was felt by my neck, he licked it, he fucking licked it!!
I immediately push him away as he let out a low Chuckle.

"Leave me alone!!" I yelled once more, I look up as he grabs my waist and squeeze into my skin, I Whimper softly as I look at him.

"Oh Y/N...sweet sweet..𝗬/𝗡." His voice went deeper, who the heck does he think he is!! I stare at him, suddenly running to the door, before I could open it he grabbed me and gripped my neck tight while slamming me into the bed

"DON'T U FUCKING RUN FROM ME Y/N. YOU WONT EVER LEAVE. YOU HEAR ME!? YOUR MINE, ALL FUCKING 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘."

I couldn't hold back the tears, I already hated this guy, I'm now being chocked and struggling to breath while this guy keeps calling me his.

I breath a but and say:"I'm not..yours..y-you..are..a psyco..!" Trying to yell but I fail miserably, tears rolling down my cheeks and before I knew it, he Pushed his lips against mine and kissed me, kisses me so hard that I started to cry even more.

He bit my bottom lip till my lip began bleeding, this man, is for sure not someone to mess with.

I try and talk but my words are muffled I just wanted to think this is a dream and wake up. Sadly, it isn't.

____________

Hiiii!
Thanks for reading!
This chapter was very short I know :((

I will make a longer one! Thank u for my one follower! You mean the world to me!!
Over and out! (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃♥︎♥︎