𝐿𝐸𝑇 𝐺𝑂 𝑂𝐹 𝑀𝐸 𝐵𝐼𝑇𝐶𝐻

Y/N pov:

Its been some time where Andre didn't talk to me, he only made me wear revealing clothes or even wear no clothes at all, only with a collar around my neck while his head is layed back and pulling on a leash.

Some people might find it kinky if their lovers treat them like pets, petting their head, Calling them names or even doing any other things you'd do to your pet.

But Andre was treating me more sexual in this way than comforting, maybe its my imagination but he's been getting so possessive when i just stand there showing a woman some kind of outfit that fits me.

Hes been grabbing onto my hip or holding me to his chest when a woman talks to me, but with men, i wouldn't want to go there at all.

I look at him, looking as he's smoking a cigarette, holding my leash and pulling on it hard so that the warmth of our bodies connect.

Andre changed, for one way its better and the other its worse, but, worse where i get treated like im a prisoner on his bed, he's the cop and im the guy who's hands are cuffed to the bed.

He looks at me with his eyes glowing pink, maybe he's wearing colored contacts, but i prefer not to ask.

"A-Andre dont pull so hard.." i try and say, he just watches the movement of my lips, or my body shifting around on his lap while his hand is gripping tight on my ass as if its something he never wants to let go of again.

"Shh..ur words make your beauty get even more..which makes my dick want to fuck your ass.."

I stare at him, my face getting so red with embarrassment and slight frustration, i wanted to go home yes, but in other way i dont, he's been treating me like im the last person on earth, he's been making sure i get everything i want and sometimes the things i dont think i need.

I start to shift around to get lose, he grips more tight and i get a bit more frustrated, I push him back against his chair and i stare at him. "LET GO OF ME BITCH!"

Silence.

He stares at me as i start to shiver. "W-Wait i didn't!-" just before i could finish talking he pushes me agains him with my hands getting tied to my back, i couldn't help but start crying.

Before any words came out he slammed his lips to mine and kissed me passionately, gripping my body so that i couldn't get out of his grasp.

After What feels like hours he pulls away. Me shaking and drooling slightly he smiles at me.

"Dont you..EVER CALL ME A BITCH AGAIN."

I nod fast and he sits back..boy..he's hot but scary..

_______

Peace