M A R R I A G E !?

Y/n Pov:

I slowly start to wake up after what I thought was me passing out, I look around seeing my bedroom, was all of this really a dream? Or was it real? I don't know for sure, but finally smelling the smell I've always known already makes me feel more comfortable than how I was when that guy was with me

I'm sure he isn't here, maybe he got tired of me and just left me here, oh well, I guess I have to start a new day!

Unknown pov:

Waiting, sitting, thinking, tapping the chair. WHY THE HELL DID THEY LOSE MY PRECIOUS Y/N.!? These Guards better not think they will get away with this without their damn asses beaten.

"Sir..?" Someone said, I look at the guard and my blood starts boiling. "What could you possibly want." I say, staring at him, getting up and grabbing his neck tight in my grasp, he Gasps for air before I let go, rolling my eyes I step on his back and stare at him.

"What do u need you pathetic filth." I say, he looks at me and talks softly.."sir..I know we maybe lost him on the way..but..we know where he is..!"

Instantly I start to calm down, thinking of my beautiful and adorable Y/N back in my arms, a smile on that face, my mark on his precious skin, oh Y/N..why do you have to be..soo..sexy..

I dozed off but look at the guard on the floor. "Bring him to me. Or ur head will be the next thing hanging on my wall."
He gets up and runs out

Oh Y/N..ur gonna be mine forever.

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒅, 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑..𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆..

Y/N pov:

I stretch slightly as I let out a faint Yawn, Sitting up and Rubbing my eyes, the room around me blurry but my body feeling so relaxed.

My vision slowly returns suddenly when two strong arms hold me in a tight grip, I let out a scream but my mouth gets covered with a hand, I look at up to see..him..

"Now don't struggle my dear..I'm not gonna ℬ𝒾𝓉ℯ.."

My entire body froze staring at him, Looking as his eyes trail slowly over my body, shaking, not knowing what he will to do me, just knowing I'm so scared that whatever is going to happen, will for sure mean I'll end up dead..

"So my dear..thinking u could just dissappear into the night..not knowing I'll find you..take you..tame you..make you mine.."

As he said those words, I get pushed down and pinned against the bed, starting to tear up more, feeling his sharp teeth sink deep into my neck

I let out a loud yelp and he takes his hand and Grips my thigh tightly, Rubbing the rolls of my stomach and gripping the chubby parts of my body, knowing where is sensitive and where is not, staring at me, I don't have words, all I could do was look, stare, cry, and shake till with my body turning cold

"You are going to marry me..and if you don't.. I'm gonna FUCKING MAKE YOU."

"M-MARRIAGE..!?"

__________________________

Hello lovely people!
I was away I know haha ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎

But I am back and I'm gonna make sure you all enjoy this >:}

I'm gonna think of how many parts but you all tell me how many you think will work!

Over and out (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Baiiiiii<3