ACT ONE, SCENE ONE

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌, 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐒, beckoning him to awaken out of his sleep

          𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌, 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐒, beckoning him to awaken out of his sleep. his arms outstretched his expectations and prompted a muted crack sound to come from his frail bones. he winced, rubbing the suspected area. the pain soon developed into a relieving feeling, the stretch turning out to be less of a pain in his ass and more of a benefit to him.

he walked with a slumped back into the kitchen, contemplating on a healthy, filling breakfast to make. he gazes out into his garden for some inspiration but resorts to just going into town to get some breakfast when he saw that 90% of his garden was just flowers for his selling.

it took him about 30 minutes to actually get into town, taking into account his routine is very thorough (and very excessive but he doesn't want to admit it). sure, maybe he doesn't have to procrastinate so hard on taking a shower but who's to judge, really.

when arriving into town, he immediately greets the elderly woman at the little hole-in-the-wall bookstore he frequents.

"hi, babula," he waved in quick movements while he shouted, knowing that she had a hard time hearing him, especially because he has such a meek, shallow voice.

"ah, hi, dear. come for another book?"

he shook his head, making his caramel locks slightly sway against the light wind. "no, i'm just going into town for some breakfast. i'll come back afterward, though."

while walking away and waving goodbye to the elderly woman, he heard, "it's not even breakfast anymore-"

but before he heard anything from the woman, he collides with a big figure. huge, muscular arms embrace him for impact and a tut comes out of the figure, which also came out of venus. before he could reprimand the person he bumped into, thinking it's a drunk, he turns to a scary, dark man standing in front of him.

he wasn't someone he recognized. he definitely didn't look like he was from town. or anywhere near the area. the country, even. he was super tall, brooding, and wore very muted, dark colors. his face looked like he just woke up without washing his face, pores popping up across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. his eyebags were darkened and soaked into the skin under his eyes.

venus wanted to point out the flaws on his face so bad and even had an urge, a desire even, to polish up his face but his disgruntled aura made venus shake in trepidation with the thought of what he can do to him.

"sorry, i didn't see you," venus hesitantly pointed out. he stepped out of the man's embrace and ran his willowy fingers through his rumpled, disheveled hair, which made the other man entranced. it's a shock to the mysterious man that he can even run them through without any problem.

"it's fine," he groused, "just watch it next time."

venus nodded his head swiftly. "i'm sorry, i really am. but i have to go now. again, sorry!"

venus ran past the man, humiliation shining beet red across his face. god, why was i so distracted? i should really look where i'm going, venus ranted in his head. he did have the tendency to have his head in the clouds (as most people have pointed out). he's been trying to work on it but it's hard for him since his imagination has a way to imbue into his head like a parasite.

but he was hungry and just wanted some apple pancakes with honey glaze.