in regards to this story

hi everyone! i apologize for being gone for so long but don't worry, i've come with some good news and bad news.

let me start off with the good news. i'm back to updating when i felt pink and perfect!! i read back on a draft while i was just looking thru some old stuff on wattpad and i was actually surprised that i didn't even publish it. it was super good but i know it's definitely not the greatest but it's better than any other story i've done.

but here's where the bad news comes in.

the boy living on the moon will become discontinued. i will explain myself in a bit but before i do that, i'll tell you guys what i was planning on doing with the characters and story.

i was planning on marian to go to venus's flower shop because alina's parents were down marian's throat about not giving her flowers. then the line from the act one intro would've come in. they would've had back and forth and he would've came back to alina with marigolds. alina would say she loves them but then flush them down the toilet when midnight comes. marian would've seen it (duh, they didn't flush all the fucking way, dumbass alina) and he would charge into venus's shop a whole mess and venus would comfort him. marian would keep going to his shop to open up, alina would get jealous, alina would force him to leave, and then it'll all come full circle.

i was planning on doing a really bad ending for them, like venus finds out about their wedding in the newspaper type bad, but i wasn't even sure that was what i wanted. i wasn't sure where i was gonna go after marian's pov.

here's the thing: i'm a pansexual who's mainly a girl. i don't have a clue about guys, let alone guys a part of the lgbtq+ community. it just feels wrong to write about things i don't know about or haven't experienced ever in my life. it feels like an injustice to lgbtq+ men out there by writing angst about two men while mainly identifying as a woman.

that's why i want to continue writing when i felt pink and perfect. since it's about two women, i feel like i would do a better job writing that more so than this shitstorm of a story because, well, you've already heard it, i'm not repeating it again lmao.

i do apologize if you guys were super excited for another chapter of this story. i just don't want to write something that just feels wrong to write.

i will keep this story up just in case people want to get inspo or want to read the chapters and create their own ending.

tl;dr: i'm continuing when i felt pink and perfect and will discontinue the boy living on the moon because i know nothing about men but i do know more about women.