That one time when the ball returns.

this took time in jesus_fox Boboiboy x BNHA AU Crossover.

Please read Their 'Boboiboy x MHA (plot 1)' book at Chapter 3 to know the origin of this fan-made side story.

All Characters shown here aren't by me. I just owned this writings and not the plot too (though, I Might add some extra.)

___________________________________________________________

Previously:

Standing at the line, He threw the ball up high.. Never to be seen again.

After a minute of the ball not landing, it is announced that his result was infinity like Ochako's when she did the test with her 0 gravity quirk.

He turned around and with a polite tone of voice and a warm smile said:

"Let us Continue.."

Back to the story:

Time took place in Boboiboy's Dimension

The Ball wanders through time and space. Floating in the Galaxy as the small poor ball can only get along with it and try it best to land somewhere.

Legends said that, if someone ever found this ball.. They're the Chosen one and shall be blessed with the ability of not making Our beloved Mama Earth angry.

and thus it has been granted.

Time skip to months of roaming around the Space later

The Kokotiam gang (minus Boboiboy because duh) along with Ochobot were hanging out at Tok Aba's Koko stall.

They're either talking about their latest missions or just straight up messing with each other. Like Gopal and fang as an example.

The Indian and the carrot Donut lover boy were bickering with each other. Now that Boboiboy is still on his so called 'Mission', those two were debating who is more popular now.

And of course, Fang always win Against Gopal. and so here we are.

"Wahaha! I Am more popular now!"

Fang smugly said, Laughing (more like snorting-) Like a mad man whilst munching his precious Carrot Donut. Gopal can only scowl at the smugness, Murmuring about 'Just you wait, I'll be popular one day.' silently at the Shadow manipulator.